ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET O Priority - additional documents asked

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lst
Newly Registered
Russia

SET O Guidance

Post by lst » Fri May 28, 2021 5:38 pm

Hello,

I am drafting an application for my spouses SET O ILR application.

In the section 'The person you are joining or accompanying’ it asks for ‘which visa' I, the partner am 'applying for or been granted?’. I already have ILR but the only relevant option I can select is 'Tier 2 (General) visa’. Is that the right option since I was previously on a Tier 2 visa?

It also asks 'If they have one, what is ' my 'sponsor licence number?’. Since I have ILR now shall I leave it blank?

Any help would be appricieated.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: SET O Guidance

Post by zimba » Fri May 28, 2021 5:41 pm

Choose Tier 2 and enter the sponsor license you used previously
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

lst
Newly Registered
Russia

SET O Priority - additional documents asked

Post by lst » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:59 pm

Hello,

I have submitted the SET O ILR application for my wife. The details are:

Applied for ILR Route : SET O Dependant Priority
Date Biometrics Enrolled : 19/06/2021

We have received an email from Home Office asking for some additional information on the 22/06. The information was immediately provided on the same date. We are still waiting for the decision right now. Given that this was a priority application the decision should have been made on the 25/06. Does anyone know how long it takes for Home Office to process these additional documents?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: SET O Priority - additional documents asked

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:43 pm

There is no guarantee regarding the priority service. If they request more documents, then your application is unlikely to be processed within the priority timeframes. We cannot tell you how long this may take. Wait to hear back
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

lst
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by lst » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:54 pm

Thanks.

I understand that there are no guarantees. I just wanted to understand potentially how long we will have to wait (or others have waited) as we need to plan some family-related travel.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:28 pm

lst wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:54 pm
Thanks.

I understand that there are no guarantees. I just wanted to understand potentially how long we will have to wait (or others have waited) as we need to plan some family-related travel.
No one can answer that I am afraid

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:35 pm

lst wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:54 pm
Thanks.

There are no HO rep or liason here and hence no one can tell you potentially when you will get feedback or outcome.

sachink0201
India

Post by sachink0201 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:14 pm

Hi lst,

Have you had a decision? How long after the biometric was the decision? My super priority application also seems to be delayed hence checking.

Thanks