ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:04 am

faaniali wrote:Offcourse they dont put anything in record about the calls,, common :lol:
lol ok ill send him down there tomrrow no harm in checking up is there....wonder which ISL office is it?? im prayn he has got it....yeh it says on the webite the uk VAC one that you gota wait for the call and then come and pick it up...

look at me maing a big who ha about one email that didnt even make sense to me.......

str34

Post by str34 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:06 am

faanilai what u said about jerrys having all the passports back! did you mean that all the ones that were submitted before the 19th have been returned to them?

have told the misses to go down everyone make dua that she gets it plz!

thanks!

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:10 am

str34 wrote:faanilai what u said about jerrys having all the passports back! did you mean that all the ones that were submitted before the 19th have been returned to them?

have told the misses to go down everyone make dua that she gets it plz!

thanks!
is she is tommrow so she gone today?? you dont happen to know were in islamabad you gota pcik it up do you???? :)

str34

Post by str34 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:14 am

naz08: insha allah she will be going tomorrow, sorry but dont know the address will try to find it though ok!! keep positive yeah!

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:16 am

str34 wrote:naz08: insha allah she will be going tomorrow, sorry but dont know the address will try to find it though ok!! keep positive yeah!
thanks gna send hubbi tomorrw morning and see what they say....thanks for all your support....gota find out were frst lol

imi

Post by imi » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:28 am

Hi guys,

Congrats to those who have got their visas! Hope u all to have a wonderful life together.

Does anyone know where in Islamabad would you pick up ur passports? cuz the gerry's office is closed in Islamabad as it says on the website.

Does anyone know which organisation updates the status of the applications online, is it the BHC or the Gerry's?

thanx guys for the support n info.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:45 am

imi wrote:Hi guys,

Congrats to those who have got their visas! Hope u all to have a wonderful life together.

Does anyone know where in Islamabad would you pick up ur passports? cuz the gerry's office is closed in Islamabad as it says on the website.

Does anyone know which organisation updates the status of the applications online, is it the BHC or the Gerry's?

thanx guys for the support n info.
gerrys updates after they recive your passport or after they have called you.....are you waiting as well....when did u submitt it...........im tryin to find out were in islamabad you gota go an pick it up....if you find out please let me know

imi

Post by imi » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:57 am

Hi guys,

Naz08: Yeh i am waiting too. I applied on 18th Sept in Islamabad. It is so scary that the Gerry's update it cuz the date could run out in the visa n they r still holding the passports with them.

Inshallah i will tell if i find the address. The problem is that we don't know where to get it from.

Does anyone actually know if the passports are collected where we applied in Islamabad Gerry's office or is it somewhere else?

faaniali

Post by faaniali » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:04 pm

As long as i remembered smieha's hubby picked up his passport after getting call from a different place then the vac centre and then later on she mentioned the hint about the address,, hope it helpss

@Naz08...thanks a lot...i didnt ask him i'll let u kno as soon as i find it out..he went to collect his passprt from BHC office lacated in F7 area of islamabad... I dont think it'll make any differnec cz on my employment letter my name was spelled wrong lol...and i was worried about dat.

del_piero_3

Post by del_piero_3 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:14 pm

We have been waiting about a month now to submit our settlement case in to Islamabad, since there is still no news about that opening any soon so we decided to go to Lahore instead.

My wife had an appointment today for 4:00 at Lahore to submit her case. She travelled for 4.5 hours to get there and then been waiting in the queue since 1:00, at 4:15 they closed the gates saying that’s enough for today. They only let handful of people in....Why give an appointment in the first place? What a bunch of pricks….morons….

They gave her another appointment for next weeks, what are the chances this happening again. Do they want applicants to wait in the queue for 7hours before their appointment? Let alone the travelling time. What a screwed up country, no wonder everyone wants to get out of that crap....

Right my rant is over....

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:19 pm

imi wrote:Hi guys,

Naz08: Yeh i am waiting too. I applied on 18th Sept in Islamabad. It is so scary that the Gerry's update it cuz the date could run out in the visa n they r still holding the passports with them.

Inshallah i will tell if i find the address. The problem is that we don't know where to get it from.

Does anyone actually know if the passports are collected where we applied in Islamabad Gerry's office or is it somewhere else?
the one we applied at is closed so they have another location buh i dunt know were it is......yeh if they have the passprt they will take there time not give it until sumone goes down there...they are calling people and lettn them know were the office is..wah if they never call. u checked online yet

faaniali- thanks for the info.....ill check it out..there must be a full address sumwere

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:10 pm

Naz I will Ask my husband by tonite and tell u the full address where he have been going 2 check 4 the visa ..apparently he went 2day as well and they turned him down sayin ur papers are still not here and the status on the site changed on 24th september :( i am really worried dont really know what should we do

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:13 pm

Naz Actually i found out the address 4 u here it is i know there address its Q 13,Al Markaz, Jinnah Super Market
Near Shell Fuel Station
F 7- Markaz-Islamabad
i hope this helps :)

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:56 pm

Hello Guys :) Wow The bhc Are Now Working Fast Mashallah Thats great :) i am soo happy For you Azimscott And Faaniali :) congratulations !! May Allah Give u Happiness With your partners ..
Naz i am Sure You Will defoo Be Hearin Sumin Soon den Fingers Crossed Gyal :) and Yup Mrsi Thats da Adderess Where My Husband Went ..I am Kinda Cuirous As They havent Contacted u ..you submitedd your papers on the 4th of august right ??? Anyways I will keep ON prayin 4 u and All the other Guys Who are Waiting May Allah Give you all Gud And HAPPY postive News INSHALLAH Along WIth A stamped Visa On The passport :)
I Wanted To know From U GUYS issit Neccesary Your Partner Has To Be There IN tHE AIRPORT waiting As i heard They wnt Let Your husband Out If yoru Not There ? And Also I wanted TO know What Type OF Questions are Asked ??? Coz MY Hubby will be here By This Sundayy Cant wait :) But Wanted to Make sure As I have To Be At My Part-time Job And I am Not Allowed To get The Day Off :(

imi

Post by imi » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:19 pm

Hello guys,

mrsi: thank you very much for the address. is this address for those who have applied via gerry's islamabad?

i have been checking their god damn website every hour n they never change. I think it is about the time for me to get a response.

May Allah give us all good news n a uk visa stamped on the passports inshallah. aameen!

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:44 pm

mrsi- thnaks for the address much appriciated i will send my hubbi tomrrow and see what happens....

cutesweetgal - hope ur right i want to hear sumthing by the end of this week im prayn......

imi - you n me both are waitng to hear sumting.....inshahallah sumtime this week

AzimScot

Post by AzimScot » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:56 pm

I got 2 questions wondering if anyone can help me out.

1. Once visa granted does your spouse have 28 days to enter the UK? If not then what happens?

2. How much are one way seats from Lahore To Glasgow or UK?

The PIA website which showed really cheap prices like just over £100 for a ticket on some dates but excludes tax charges?

Anyone travelled recently advise me on the costs approx?

I would image tax would shove on another £100-150 quid.

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:10 pm

AzimScott congrates for the visa i want to know how did u find out ur wife was granted the visa b4 she collected the papers?

del_piero_3

Post by del_piero_3 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:11 pm

AzimScot wrote:I got 2 questions wondering if anyone can help me out.

1. Once visa granted does your spouse have 28 days to enter the UK? If not then what happens?

2. How much are one way seats from Lahore To Glasgow or UK?

The PIA website which showed really cheap prices like just over £100 for a ticket on some dates but excludes tax charges?

Anyone travelled recently advise me on the costs approx?

I would image tax would shove on another £100-150 quid.
You get 27months visa, meaning that you have to enter UK within 3months of Visa approval/stamp.

I think single ticket will cost around £300.

AzimScot

Post by AzimScot » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:55 pm

on the website it says about 12-22,000 pkr? depending on dates travelling?

mrsi - she got a late night call from the fedex.

kainatalipk
Newly Registered

salam every 1

Post by kainatalipk » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:40 am

salam to all , i been regular reader since a wk, its really informative, and i think u all are brilliant, its like a comunity of people who are discusing thier problem , and every one become friends, and ur discusion help other people to resolve thier problems , i think its fantastic, this is the first time i m leaving request on the board, cause i m depresd and upset, and i hope with the help of u peple i will get through this,so here's my story
i have applied as dependent of student , my husband is in uk , i applied first on 29th july got refusal on 5th , but didnt get my pappers back till 18th aug,so till 18th aug i didnt know tht i got visa or no,then it took time to resolve the abjections which been made, by the time all the apper work was ready the appeal time was over, any way the objection was to 1.provide my sponsor (which is my uncle )financial detail, mean bank staments etc,2. my husband progress report,3. accomodaton survey report, well after compelting all those we resubmit our case, the submit date was 11th and on web site the status was changed on 19th then he vac was closed so after a painful wait i got call to collect my documnet today, as soon i open the packet the was 1 objection again,gutted :( ,and my case was refused, and givin the right of appeal, the objection is my sponsor is not strong enough to support me and i will be claiming benifit over there ,
so my question is ,1 is sponsorship imprtant for sudent wife,
2. wht could be the way out,
3.my uncle has provided all the document which he possibaly could do,
what sould i do next cause i dont want to go for appeal i heard it take ages to get resolve, and i m very upset abt it, wht sould i do next,
hope to hear from u all soon,
thanks for taking ur time
regards

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:44 am

hey guys has anyone got any updates yet????

imi - did ur partner go down to islamabad

str34 - any news???

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:15 am

Azimscot - did the fedex actually tell your wife that her passport has the visa stamp in it ???

Naz08 - how are you girl ??? :D

str34

Post by str34 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:18 am

naz08 hey, how r u? nah no good the budi went down to the office no luck they checked on the system and said it has not arrived, but have not spoken to her properly will update you,
did the hubby go down?

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:23 am

str34 wrote:naz08 hey, how r u? nah no good the budi went down to the office no luck they checked on the system and said it has not arrived, but have not spoken to her properly will update you,
did the hubby go down?
no hubbi didnt go HE WAS SLEEP AND GOT UP LATE.. :roll: ..so he said he will go on Saturday now buh i might just wait till we hear sumthing from them.....takes a few days for the VAC centre to receive the passports from the BHC...im hopin for sumthing next week now.......they will let us know when the passports arrive so think might wait

oahmed - im not good..everyone gettn sum kind of news and me here got nothing as of yet....:(

how u guys coping???? wah did she say i mean she she say she received call frm or did she just go for an update???

oh yeh they guy on the other site said the VAC in islamabad is re opening 2morrwo...dunt wether it true or not...dunt take my word for it