ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Docs submitted for spouse visa in Pakistan!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Missy_j

Docs submitted for spouse visa in Pakistan!

Post by Missy_j » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:57 pm

I would kindly like to request everyone who has applied for spouse visa in Pakistan, to list the documents they submitted with their application.

This will be very useful for people who are looking to make a spouse application soon and are confused as to what docs they need to make their application strong.

please also state whether your application was granted, refused or still being processed.

Thank you all for your co-operation

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:02 pm

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=30504

Read this post,espicially the one by TKhan, where she has listed the items you need for a succesful application

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:08 am

Missy j I was Refused Before But This Time As We Reapplied With Correct papers My hubby Got The visa Last week He is Coming By This weekend :) So i Thought I just Share The Papers we sent I hope This helps And Hope your PARTNER gets his visa INSHALLAH :)

1 . Proof of A legal Marriage - eg.. * Marriage certificate .( english and urdu both versions) . Marraige Pictures .. Videos ..Wedding Cards ..If U Can..

2 Boths Itend To live Toghther - eg . The evidence to support this fact could be a letter from the sponsor saying SHE /HE will Be living With This Person On This Address And show That You Will Be toghther With this Person .

a descripted About The propert ( House survey )
Land registry
Tenancy agreement

3 .Proof Of partners Commucating - Eg ..* Emails...Letters Written To each other ..Greeting cards..

4 .Finacial N funds - Bank statements Monthly ...Wage slips Monthly ..A letter from the sponsers Boss..( showing She /he Are working ) ..P60 ..

Thats About It well..thats All we Showed i Hope This Gives You some Idea :)

Missy_j

Post by Missy_j » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:14 pm

Hi cutesweetgal, Many Congrats on your hubby's visa.

I hope u both have a happy and long life together Inshallah.

Also many thanks for sharing your experience with us, i'm sure this will be very encouraging for others as your application was refused first time round.

Good luck in your future