ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M Salary Mistake

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

FLR M Salary Mistake

Post by Jazz2007 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:31 am

Hi All,

I am about to submit my wife extension application and noticed one error. There is a difference of £0.02 in the June wages. I should have checked it but do you think if i ask my company to pay this difference now mentioning June wages mistake would be enough or please suggest what to do.

Thank you

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M Salary Mistake

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:43 am

Jazz2007 wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:31 am
Hi All,

I am about to submit my wife extension application and noticed one error. There is a difference of £0.02 in the June wages. I should have checked it but do you think if i ask my company to pay this difference now mentioning June wages mistake would be enough or please suggest what to do.

Thank you
If this brings you below meeting the requirements and can jeopardise the application then by all means seek correction be sure your wife still got time to submit an in time extension.
Otherwise, just proceed with submission.

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Post by Jazz2007 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:14 am

Thanks for your kind reply,

Do you mean if company pay the difference and provide a letter with explanation would be enough.

My concern is will they consider this and not effect on the visa application. I will also mention this in the Cover letter.

I still have few days left to apply.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:08 am

Jazz2007 wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:14 am
Thanks for your kind reply,

Do you mean if company pay the difference and provide a letter with explanation would be enough. If the £0.02 differemce makes you fall below the income/financial requirements, then yes.

My concern is will they consider this and not effect on the visa application. I will also mention this in the Cover letter. If you still meet income/financial requirements then no, a side note I additional information or cover letter will sort it.

I still have few days left to apply. This is the main consideration lest you major in the minor and miss making an in time application.

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Post by Jazz2007 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:57 am

Thanks again for your response,

I am well over minimum financial requirement.