ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT - UK Visit Visa - India - Mistake in email address

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lp281
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

URGENT - UK Visit Visa - India - Mistake in email address

Post by lp281 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:43 am

Hello All,

I completed my mother's UK visit visa application. Mistakenly, I typed an alphabet of her email address incorrectly and realised after submitting the application and making the payment. I created the account for mistakenly entered email address but I do not have any email. Also, I am unable to sign back in using incorrect or correct email address.

My mother is in India so I need to upload documents on VFS website. The login needs visa application reference and email address. It does not accept any of the correct or incorrect email address.

Can you please advise how to correct email address the email address on the application or the way to use the incorrect email address for which I have created the account after application submission?

This is urgent as I need to book biometric appointment on VFS India website as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Sasaogs
Newly Registered

Re: URGENT - UK Visit Visa - India - Mistake in email address

Post by Sasaogs » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:05 am

See if you can make an email account with the email address

lp281
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by lp281 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:51 pm

I did make an account with that email address but still no email. It does not allow me to login to application or VFS website with the new email account.

lp281
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by lp281 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:11 pm

Shall I complete a fresh and application and apply for the cancellation of previous application? I will be grateful for a quick response.

lp281
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by lp281 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:47 pm

FYI all members — I figured the solution. I applied again using correct email id and called UKVI to withdraw the other application. They will refund in 15 working days.