ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW -ANSWER PLEASE

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hanna

PSW -ANSWER PLEASE

Post by hanna » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:03 pm

Can somebody tell me how long does it take to get a PSW visa?We send our passports and application form at the end of July,got our passports back together with our reference number on 5th of August.We have not had any news since then,it has been nearly 3 months.I dont know why they send our passports back.Did anybody have the same situation?Thanks.Hanna

opoopo
Newly Registered

????????

Post by opoopo » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:53 am

Explain clearly.How long your current visa available and then by which criteria you applied.Whether they took money to process the application?

State everything here.

Ramesh

hanna

Post by hanna » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:15 pm

Hi,my husband applied for a post-study work visa,we send all the nessesary documents.We did not pay any fees because our country(Ukraine) signed some kind of documents with the UK,so that we dont not get charged if apply under this category.Our current visa will expire in april 2009.We have been waiting for nearly 3 months.Is it good news or bad?