ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British passport application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

venky55555

British passport application

Post by venky55555 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:59 am

Hi Everyone,

I have applied for British passport. So HM Passport office asked some one to confirm identity. My friend accidentally put his company work address is wrong. His passport details everything is he entered correctly.

Please let me know is this am issue for my passport application.

Some body already confirmed my identity first time. But after 2 weeks receiving the documents and asked again to confirm the identity so he provided today his company address is wrong.

Please let me know any one can answer my question

alterhase58
Germany

Re: British passport application

Post by alterhase58 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:33 pm

As long as the address is a valid one, and your friend works there, should be ok.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

venky55555

Re: British passport application

Post by venky55555 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:47 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:33 pm
As long as the address is a valid one, and your friend works there, should be ok.
Company name is correct but the address is wrong.

I don’t know what to do. The address which he mentioned not related to the his office address