ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online payslips - SET M

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Montana2323
United Kingdom

Online payslips - SET M

Post by Montana2323 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:50 am

Hello - I'm just a bit confused on what the current guidance is form home office on online payslips. Since working from home and all the paperless digitalisation coming in all my payslips are uploaded to a portal and employer won't sign and send it as still working from home.

Has anyone been in the same boat where they actually sent the pdfs of payslip without any signatures and got success with thier application?

Many thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Online payslips - SET M

Post by zimba » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:00 pm

ANY digital evidence is now accepted. This has been the case for several years now
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Montana2323
United Kingdom

Re: Online payslips - SET M

Post by Montana2323 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:09 pm

Aah I see. Makes perfect sense.

Thanks alot for your quick response