ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referee for the UK citizenship appliaction

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JMay
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Filling in the naturalisation application form An -issue with several questions

Post by JMay » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:19 am

Hello,
Hope you are well and safe.

I am filling in my AN form for naturalisation and not sure how to answer the 1.6-1.8 regarding the names :

I have ILR and my current ID passport are issued on my maiden name. In UK I use my married name - my bank account , NIN , Bills and Tax number are on my married name. I plan to change my maiden name in the future when i can stay in my origin country for couple months.

Could you Please correct if I am wrong to answer this way :
1.6 If the name stated above is not the name you use for all purposes, state:- MY MARRIED NAME ???

The reason why this is different from the name on your passport or other official documents: DUE TO CORONOVIRUS I WAS NOT ABLE TO CHANGE THE PASSPORTR ON MY MARRIED NAME ????

1.8 what is that about ?

Your help will be very much appreciated .

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Filling in the naturalisation application form An -issue with several questions

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:32 am

Are you completing the paper form?

You should be applying online and not on the paper form.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

JMay
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Filling in the naturalisation application form An -issue with several questions

Post by JMay » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:28 pm

I looked in the valid AN form on website to find out how to fill in before I start the online application . I think online form had the same questions .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:38 pm

The online form does not follow the same format and numbering as the paper form.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

JMay
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Date on referee declarations for AN naturalisation form

Post by JMay » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:04 am

Hi team,

Is it important that the referees sign the declaration after the form has been submitted? Both my referees signed before, so the dates on the declarations are about 30 days before the date I submit the online application.

Is it will be a problem ?
Thanks

RAK737
United Kingdom

Re: Date on referee declarations for AN naturalisation form

Post by RAK737 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:50 pm

i dont think there would be any issue as long as not a big difference but for the safe side you call email support team and ask them,,

have you sorted about the name issue with married name and maiden name

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Date on referee declarations for AN naturalisation form

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:43 pm

JMay wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:04 am
Hi team,

Is it important that the referees sign the declaration after the form has been submitted? Both my referees signed before, so the dates on the declarations are about 30 days before the date I submit the online application.

Is it will be a problem ?
Thanks
No issue.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

JMay
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Referee for the UK citizenship appliaction

Post by JMay » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:15 pm

Hello

Could you please clarify which referee address have to be stated on the AN naturalisation on line form ? is it acceptable to state the work address ? could you please share the link with the valid referee form , as i cant find it on website as the separate documents

Thanks for response