ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fee Refund Query

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aahish
India

Fee Refund Query

Post by aahish » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:26 am

Dear Moderators,

Firstly I do apologise if I’m posting this on wrong board and please feel free to move this topic to right forum.

As some of you know back in 2018 I have changed my existing pending visa status from tier 1 entrepreneur to tier 2 General.

My questions are as follows

1) Do I get my tier 1 extension fee back as I changed my category to tier 2 before Tier 1 entrepreneur extension decision has been made. Do I get the Application fee back ?
2) Also, my wife withdrawn her tier 1 dependent visa (and travelled back to India) which was applied with my tier 1 entrepreneur extension application. I agree the fact that she won’t get any fee back as she withdrawn her application. Does she get atleast her IHS fee back ?

I have chased home office few times by phone and letter with no helpful response ( I don’t remember exactly if I sent letter to Sheffield or Liverpool but I sent a letter based on a post from this forum) . Is there any way to escalate or chase them which I’m missing please advise or can someone post correct contact number and address that will be great and helpful. Thanks

aahish
India

Re: Fee Refund Query

Post by aahish » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:02 pm

Any suggestions please? thanks