ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:40 am

Naz08 - remain postive girl .. inshallah you will receive positive news soon :D

Me ... its day 3 of the reapplication ... i got a while to wait yet me thinks ... just taking it a day at a time ... Inshallah i will get thenews I need.

Islamabad VAC reopening - to be honest I dont think that it will change much as it appears that Gerrys and the pple working there are completely incompetent and just process stuff at their pleasure. It's not a hard job to call pple, inform them of their passports and give them a time to come and collect them. But they seem to mess it all up and talk to with pples lives!! e.g. how can a passport thats been stamped within a few days or so remain at the VACs for a month before anyone is even told to come and collect it. Its out of order !!!

Thats my rant over ... other than that Im ok ... please remember me in your duas!!

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:56 am

Oahmed Your so Right They Are very lazy ppl..

Naz Npe i dont Think this news is right but maybe i am wrong lol
I Came online 2 Check Dis Board thought i hear whats happning with all Your Updates on Visas ..This Board Has Been A very Good Way to Share Your problems So i Am Gne use to It ..lol

mrsi - Whats Happning with your Case ? I honestly Can Understnad what Your going Through Been doing for the past 20 days before soo ..I can Understand how Hard it IS you wont know what To do Where to Go But Yeah Dont lose Hope and Stay Postive InshAllah you will defoo hear good News WITH big Shiny Visa Stamped on Your Hubbies passport :)

Anyways No1 Replied 2 my question Seems like None knows Oh well I have to Ask Some lawyer.

Still And Will Pray For you All May Allah Give You All Who are waiting There visas and happy life Ahead :)

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:03 am

cutesweetgal - whats ut question hun maybe i can help?? so what shall i do then wait or keep telling my hubbi to go down there aitn recieved no call nor has the website been updated...so tell what shall i do

oahmed - i know how u feel ..they are a bunch of beeps......its not rocket science to just call sumone and let them know or update the status....... buh im hopin for next week now...shall i wait for a reply from them or just be patient and wait..or keep sending my hubbi down there everyday......

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:14 am

Naz- You should Keep Updated ..On Whats Happning Other wise Those Lazy Ppl Will never..Do Anything ..Anyways If U want My Advice Keep ON Calling Vac ..Emails..and send Your Hubby Once A week ..InshAllah You will Defo Hear something :)

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:46 am

cutesweetgal wrote:Naz- You should Keep Updated ..On Whats Happning Other wise Those Lazy Ppl Will never..Do Anything ..Anyways If U want My Advice Keep ON Calling Vac ..Emails..and send Your Hubby Once A week ..InshAllah You will Defo Hear something :)
ill email them tomorrw then if i dunt hear anything today....just seeing if anyone else went down ther and heard sumthing......waiting for any updates now....keep prayn

str34

Post by str34 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:49 am

naz08 hi naz, very stresses getting a bit too much now!!! she said to them that i got a call and they checked the system they told her that it has not arrived, they told her that if you got a call, wait until the evening or tomorrow and we will ring you when the passport arrives (dont ask!)

the centres are open i think as the budi said there were others also there collecting now i dont know if the same applies for submitting the app's as that office is different,

just trying to stay positive insha allah all this waiting will pay off for all of us (Ameen).

keep on bugging and get the hubby to go down.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:00 am

str34 - so is ur wife gna go again tomrrow?? im gna send hubbi down there,, have u emailed the BHC asking them wether they have made a decision apprently if you ask them if they granted it or not they do tell you.......so again we gota wait.......which centre did she go to and which ones are open......

str34

Post by str34 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:17 am

naz08:no not gonna send her there tomorrow, gonna wait a while and anyway the main bridge is getting repairs that connects pk and ak. so travelling bit of a pain. gonna take some advise of u and hold fire till next week!

i did sent a mail with the structure you sent but no reply!

she went to the islamabad centre!!

pray it gets done!!!!!!

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:36 am

str34 wrote:naz08:no not gonna send her there tomorrow, gonna wait a while and anyway the main bridge is getting repairs that connects pk and ak. so travelling bit of a pain. gonna take some advise of u and hold fire till next week!

i did sent a mail with the structure you sent but no reply!

she went to the islamabad centre!!

pray it gets done!!!!!!
ok i will wait till next week ok........They sent the email 4 days later so they will take there time replying.....have you got the address of the centre?????

inshahallah we both have good news soon .....

imi

Post by imi » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:37 pm

Hi guys,

Naz08: No i haven't sent my mrs down there yet. I will wait till next week. See what happens. I have emailed them abt the progress of my application. If i don't hear anything nxt week then i will send her down there.

I hope we all get good news n uk visa stamped on the passports inshallah next week.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:45 pm

inshahallah next week we will have all our passports wiv a big shiny stamp

oh and this is my opinion i think they inform people at the begining of the week like monday or tuesday i seen at lot of people get calls.... after wednesday it went quiet....and today so im realisticli luking at next week now
Last edited by naz08 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

str34

Post by str34 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:23 pm

imi :(ameen)
Naz08: (Ameen)

mamalik1
Newly Registered

Post by mamalik1 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:09 am

Hi azimscott how did you find out you got the visa before you got the passport.

And mrsi I hope you hear something soon.

My status was updated on 9th and my wife called gerry's islamabad on 10th and they said they have recvd the visa, but the havent called so my wife went down yesterday and they refused to help and just told her to wait for th call.
why do these guys take so long.

imi

Post by imi » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:16 am

mamalik1 wrote:Hi azimscott how did you find out you got the visa before you got the passport.

And mrsi I hope you hear something soon.

My status was updated on 9th and my wife called gerry's islamabad on 10th and they said they have recvd the visa, but the havent called so my wife went down yesterday and they refused to help and just told her to wait for th call.
why do these guys take so long.
When did ur wife apply?

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:50 am

hey guys any updates as of yet...

my hubbi rang them and they cut the call then he tried again no one picked up so......he said he might go next week or i might email them as whats up......

you guys seen thre latest on the website and want more photo copies

http://www.ukvacpk.com
Last edited by naz08 on Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

str34

Post by str34 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:30 am

naz08, hi, how u doing, yeh i phoned today got through after about 20 times same old responce ie ring back in 1-2 days! insha allah we will get positive news soon! keep smiling ok!! :D

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:37 am

str34 - im fien how r u? im gna wait patiently now and wait for them to call not point as they say the same thing again......at least another week over yayy

str34

Post by str34 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:43 am

naz08: yeah just had a look at site, just applies to those after 15/10 we are ok, oh yes got a reply from then ie email same one you got!

str34

Post by str34 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:49 am

naz08: i'm fine thanx helps talking to u! :D ie someone that knows what ur going through, wont be too long now insha allah,

del_piero_3

Post by del_piero_3 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:55 am

str34 wrote:naz08: yeah just had a look at site, just applies to those after 15/10 we are ok, oh yes got a reply from then ie email same one you got!
Do they want photocopies of everything along with the originals i.e. copies of payslips, bank statements, international calling cards, greeting cards etc.....

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:58 am

Hi Naz08 - what update or change (re: photocopies) are you referring to?? Can you please explain - Thx

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:00 am

click on the link that i posted and it will automatically pop up ok read it lol its for people that havnt submitted there or re submitting

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:02 am

It doesnt pop up for me (damn pc) .. can you please copy the text & post it up pls - Thx!!

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:03 am

str34 wrote:naz08: yeah just had a look at site, just applies to those after 15/10 we are ok, oh yes got a reply from then ie email same one you got!
did they say anything about ur application??? like how far it has got???

str34

Post by str34 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:07 am

del_piero,oahmed:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

SUBMISSION OF PHOTOCOPIES OF DOCUMENTS

With effect from Wednesday 15 October 2008, all applicants must submit their original documents with a complete set of photocopies, including a photocopy of the completed visa application form, the data page of your passport and any pages of your passport showing immigration stamps or visas.

Photocopies should be clearly legible, A4 size only and printed using white offset/100 gram paper.

Failure to provide a full set of photocopies at the time of your appointment to lodge your application may lead to the application centre refusing to accept your application and may therefore require you to make a further appointment.

For UK Borders Agency, International Group, Pakistan

9 October 2008