ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travelling Out oF UK BY Cancelling ILR Application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SC7423
Newly Registered
India

Travel after ILR application

Post by SC7423 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:41 am

Zimba wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:05 pm
Yes. Avoid leaving the UK
HI Zimba and others,

Please help me quickly on this

We have a family emergency to travel to India ... while the ILR application is in the process... could we travel outside the UK?

And apply for any exceptions with evidence like a death certificate.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Travel after online application

Post by zimba » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:26 pm

SC7423 wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:41 am
Zimba wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:05 pm
Yes. Avoid leaving the UK
HI Zimba and others,

Please help me quickly on this

We have a family emergency to travel to India ... while the ILR application is in the process... could we travel outside the UK?

And apply for any exceptions with evidence like a death certificate.
DO NOT take your query on other topics. NO you cannot travel as your application will be withdrawn :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Travel after ILR application

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:27 pm

1. Do NOT tag your questions onto other members topics!!

2. If you leave the UK while you have an application pending, your application will be considered withdrawn and you lose your fee paid.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

SC7423
Newly Registered
India

Travelling Out oF UK BY Cancelling ILR Application

Post by SC7423 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:50 pm

Hi All,

We are in a problematic scenario, need your quick help.

- We currently have an FLR(M) Visa in hand with validity till the end of 2023.

- We also applied for ILR SET(LR) in the last week of July and awaiting to give Biometrics on 18/08.

-Due to the sudden demise of a family member, we need to travel asap.

Q1 - We know if we travel now Application will be considered as Withdrawn and money wouldn't be replied, But what if, if we cancel the application by our self and then travel out of the UK? Will that give me a refund.

Q2 - By canceling our 'On going' ILR application and by 're-applying after returning to UK- Is this allowed and any problems in this approach?

Q3 - Will it cause any issue to the Current Visa Validity?

Q4- It says fee could be returned if the Cancellation is done before Biometrics - Will I get all of it?
and If it is a Super Priority application - that additional 800 charges, will it be refunded?

Thanks