ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

str34

Post by str34 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:08 am

naz08: just looked at what they sent you its identical!

str34

Post by str34 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:16 am

del_piero_3 this notice is for the applicant not the sponsor. so need to get copies of statements and pay slips just the vaf form and passport data page and any other pages which may have visa stamps,

hope this helpls.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:17 am

str34 wrote:naz08: just looked at what they sent you its identical!
ok im gna send another asking wether they have sent the papers to Gerrys or wether hey know its rejectd or accepted apprently they tell you..........

oahmed - i was gna put it up but sumone beat me to it lol so you seen it now

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:18 am

Str34 - thanks very much for that!! Appreciate it :) Fortunately my missus reapplied on Monday the 13th!! Phew .... anyhow they accepted her application so it does obviously apply after the 15th.

You gotta luv the VACs/BHC, or whoever makes these rules. Lets face it, how many pple in Pakistan are gona chk the website to get to know that info!!! They dont even have internet at half the places!! So they'll turn up with their appt & get turned away to wait again ages for the next appt, all bcoz the havent got their photocopies.

Its almost as if they are trying to filter the number of applications coming in big time.

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:20 am

Str34 / Naz08 - really am hoping you hear some good news. Remain calm and patient, inshallah your patience will be rewarded.

Anyone else out there who applied/reapplied this week???

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:30 am

oahmed wrote:Str34 - thanks very much for that!! Appreciate it :) Fortunately my missus reapplied on Monday the 13th!! Phew .... anyhow they accepted her application so it does obviously apply after the 15th.

You gotta luv the VACs/BHC, or whoever makes these rules. Lets face it, how many pple in Pakistan are gona chk the website to get to know that info!!! They dont even have internet at half the places!! So they'll turn up with their appt & get turned away to wait again ages for the next appt, all bcoz the havent got their photocopies.

Its almost as if they are trying to filter the number of applications coming in big time.
my point excatly no one is has the net unless they go to Internet cafe...lol....BHC are soo complicating it they will end up gettn confused......

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:43 am

Del Piero - where abouts are you in the visa application process?? when did you apply & where???

del_piero_3

Post by del_piero_3 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:19 pm

oahmed wrote:Del Piero - where abouts are you in the visa application process?? when did you apply & where???
Missus is from Mirpur, she had an appointment on Wednesday in Lahore to submit her case but they wont let her in saying its too crowded and make another appointment....the whole system is a joke.

She's got another appointment for this Tuesday coming.

del_piero_3

Post by del_piero_3 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:23 pm

str34 wrote:del_piero_3 this notice is for the applicant not the sponsor. so need to get copies of statements and pay slips just the vaf form and passport data page and any other pages which may have visa stamps,

hope this helpls.
I take it you missed "NO" out in your sentence but I get your point. Will get missus to make photocopies of her passport and her visa application form. Do these copies need to be attested? I think not.

str34

Post by str34 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:28 pm

del_peiro_3 yeah sorry missed the NO

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:53 pm

Del Piero - dont worry inshallah her case will be submitted and hopefully like me you will receive some good news, there will be a wait ... but gotta keep positive and be patient.

You are absolutely right tho ... the way they treat pple and mess about with their lives is ridiculous!! But thats the wonderful system in Pakistan!!

Chin up mate & remain patient :D

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:13 pm

Hi All,

@ cutesweetgal...im really so happy for u:) my internet wasnt workin ive jus found out ur hubby is coming soon...happy 4 u:) may u and him hav a happy life 2gether....my hubby came here on dis sunday...everyday is so special for me..im enjoyin a lot wid him... I beleive its a reward of our wait:)

@ naz08.....any progress in ur case? sorry my internet wasnt workin dats y cud reply to any1

@ oahmed....gud luck :) inshAllah u'll get a positive outcome....

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:16 pm

@ del_piero_3.....no as long ure puttin original copies den u dont need to attest photocopies...

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:35 pm

Smieha i am soo happy For you :)
I just had some Awful News From my Hubby He rang me 1 hour ago telling Me Bhc has rang Him Asking To give Some more proof That our wedding Is not Sham Some1 Apparently...gave In a Complaint saying It is all fake now they want some proof resubmitting the papers with Some evidence Which shows its Not A sham What proof can i give ? and i just cant bear it anymore i feel So Unluky Honeslty its been A year since i met MY HUBBY and everything just turns out to go wrong ..i might need to make another appoitment At lahore gerry fedex as well Can any1 give me THE Number to lahore gerry fedex ..and can Any1 give me any ideas what proof should i show i just Cannot belive they could do This ...i Dont know how long I have to wait again and well not the chances of my Hubby Getting ehre are zero i am soo Upset i just feel Like screaming ..and arghh Anyways i hope for the best With every1 else Case May Allah give you All visas InshAllah ..Just please Dont tell every1 ur Hubby Has been stamped with a visa too soon You never know who this person Could be and complain it ..

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:04 pm

Cutesweetgal - i cant believe whats happened to you !!! I dont understand it ... i thought your husband got his visa ???

Was it rejected??? did your husband find this out when he went to collect his passport ???

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:13 pm

cutesweetgal - what oh my god hun u serious...WTF....they cant do that they have already stampd his visa......hun i feel for ya.......did u find out who complained

Smieha - hey hun im so happi for ya......well nufin they sent me en email sayn that they hav the application buh made no decision as of yet.. this was on tues..so maybe next week ill hear sumthing well im prayn.......everyone are gettn callbacks now so im nervous.......

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:30 pm

@ cutesweetgal... aww dats redicilous... did u put ur weddin photos?? wtelse proof u can give..nikah nama n weddin photos r enuff....do u hav any weddin video??....
awww im feelin so bad man... i fink u shud contact ur local MP. same happened to my sister...sum1 complained dat shes nt workin ...den she went to local MP , he was really helpful and dey got their visa....dnt make any delay try to find his number on internet asap....
Last edited by Smieha on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Missy_j

Post by Missy_j » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:47 pm

Hey cutesweetgal that is really very bad new but don't let it get to you. You know your marriage is genuine and inshallah it will all work out for you. I think you should submitt the following if you haven't already done so:

wedding pics, wedding cards etc.
e-mails to each other, msn conversations
calling cards, phone bill with relevant numbers highlighted
statements from friends/family stating they know you both and marriage is genuine
Nikkah naama, translated and original

I really really pray that everything is sorted for you soon.

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:56 pm

@cutesweetgal...i have sent u an email plz check it and lemme kno...check ur junk folder as well ok
waitin for ur reply

del_piero_3

Post by del_piero_3 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:08 pm

cutesweetgal wrote:Smieha i am soo happy For you :)
I just had some Awful News From my Hubby He rang me 1 hour ago telling Me Bhc has rang Him Asking To give Some more proof That our wedding Is not Sham Some1 Apparently...gave In a Complaint saying It is all fake now they want some proof resubmitting the papers with Some evidence Which shows its Not A sham What proof can i give ?
I think someone is playing a prank on your hubby or you might have envious relatives who might have complained – sounds bizarre but this does happen a lot in Pakistani families due to inner rifts.

I personally don’t think BHC would do that because they rather deal with new applications because that brings in money, why you think it takes a year for an appeal because they are not making money on them. Same applies for your case, if they didn’t think your marriage was genuine in the first place they wouldn’t have given visa. They are lazy people as you can see from this thread and what makes you think they would be that quick of the mark to call your hubby.

Could even be your hubby having a laugh with you……sorry just trying to think positives for you….Inshallah everything will be alright…..

faaniali

Post by faaniali » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:50 pm

Hi guys,
I am still praying for all those who r waiting for their responses and cutesweetgal,, just submit all what you have got to prove your wedding specially Pics, Nikah nama original + translation, Affidavites from 3 relatives confirming to be the guests of the weeding anniversary and also confirming that they know both of u and ur hubby personally. Calling cards, emails, chats comes on the 3rd priority.

inshah Allah everything will be fine.

i am flying to KHI on 24th evening at 5pm to get my wife over here :wink:

imi

Post by imi » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:57 pm

cutesweetgal: sorry to hear that, but i think del_pieor_3 is right. It may not be a genuine call. You need to investigate that further and make sure it is right.
I don't think it is the BHC, it may be someone giving a prank call. Don't let this to trick you. they wouldn't call u just like that n ask for more proof, after they have already issued a visa. It is totally unacceptable. It is like swallowing their spit back after they have spat.

str34

Post by str34 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:28 pm

cutesweetgal:hi i am so sorry to hear the news, just wanted to say, you should submit wedding pics preferrably with both of you in the pic's with other family members ie a family pic, nikkah pics also and obviously the nikkah papers.

Also i would get a mp involved as they have some bearing! where are you from if your in birmingham i know a mp who may be able to help, let me know ok!

I know easier said than done but stay positive and insha allah u will get good news!

it may be a prank also by some idiot, so dont get stressed wait until you contact them urself,

smieha: hi how are you, when did you apply for the visa, where and what date did you get reply, also what date was it stamped, thanks you!
Last edited by str34 on Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:09 pm

@str34...i applied on 5th of august and my hubby collected his pasport on 6th of oct .... his passport was stamped on 24th of september....

fingerscrossed
Newly Registered

Post by fingerscrossed » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:07 pm

Hi all,
:shock: :shock:
Can anyone possibly shed some light on the information which has been added to to Gerrys sit today regarding PHOTOCOPIES. I have checked the site and as far as I can see, no information relating to having to provide additional copies of all docs is shown. Perhaphs am just missing it, but if someone could advise me this would be great as the wife is submitting on Tuesday.