ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

First Time application- minor Irish passport

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shyamsaliyan
Newly Registered
Ireland

First Time application- minor Irish passport

Post by shyamsaliyan » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:24 pm

Hi,

I have submitted my son first time passport application based on my stay in ireland ie., for past 8 years.when I submitted the application with all relavant documents in the case of parents of NON EU category submitted on May 18, got reply on Aug 09 that I need to submit

The parent (FATHER) on which your child's claim for citizenship is based needs to submit the following documents:

[X] STATMENT OF STAMPS (Calculation of Reckonable Residency):
To confirm your Reckonable Residency you are required to complete and submit a statement of stamps (Calculation of Reckonable Residency).

I already shared my stamp dates with passport page numbers and attested by me with the application, I do not understand what exact format we need to submit when they ask STATEMENT OF STAMPS, Thanks in advance..

drfas
Pakistan

Re: First Time application- minor Irish passport

Post by drfas » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:06 pm

May be fill in the residency calculator form as we all did before we apply for naturalisation certificate ,alternatively email INIS and ask them to give you an official letter ,I think both will be OK but the second one will be better as it will be an official letter from INIS stating all the dates of different stamps on your passports

shyamsaliyan
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: First Time application- minor Irish passport

Post by shyamsaliyan » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:55 pm

Thank you :)