ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

where to get proof of paid traffic fine

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lukk
Newly Registered
Poland

where to get proof of paid traffic fine

Post by lukk » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:10 pm

Hi,

I have applied for my naturalisation almost a year ago. Recently a neighbour of mine mentioned to me that even traffic fines need to be disclosed in the application.

I vaguely remember mentioning mine in the application but just in case I sent an additional letter mentioning the 3 points that have on the driving license for speeding. In any case I didn't contest the fine and paid it promptly and it will be expunged in December this year.

Then I looked at the most recent application form and it also requires a proof of paid fine. Since this happened nearly 3 years ago I don't have any. Would anyone know how I can get one?

drfas
Pakistan

Re: where to get proof of paid traffic fine

Post by drfas » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:26 pm

If it was a fixed charge notice then you can ring their office and they will ask your details and hopefully will send you the copy .
If you had paid it via credit card,a receipt will be in your inbox just put 'garda or fcn' and if you haven't deleted it ,it will appear

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:32 pm

If you paid it online (presumably via AnPost), you should receive an email from noreply@anpost.ie with the title 'Garda Fixed Charge Payment Receipt'.
If you couldn't find the email, or if you paid the penalty in person and couldn't find a receipt, email npo@garda.ie and ask them to issue you a receipt.

lukk
Newly Registered
Poland

Post by lukk » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:38 am

thanks all. I did not manage to find it in my bank account statements but was given the following email to ask for a proof of payment "npo@garda.ie