ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

leave to remain application query- pls help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

priyakute

leave to remain application query- pls help

Post by priyakute » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:57 pm

Dear all,

I got few financial requirements queries during filling the leave to remain online application. kindly please help to fill.

I am currently on contract job getting salary via umbrella company. I am on employment since 15th march 2021 and till date I have gross salary of £44132. I have payslips and bank statement and will get letter from employer.

Questions in the online form:
Have they been employed by the same employer for the last 6 months prior to the date of application?
Answer: No ( I have answered no because I have not completed 6 months)

What is their annual income before tax for this employment in GBP (£)
Answer: £44132

Question: Do you want to add a previous job from within the last 12 months?
What should I answer to this question? (Do I need to answer this as YES or NO, as I have already met the financial requrement with my current salary or should I provide employment for last 12 months? please advice.

Question: Are they a director or non-executive director of a limited company based in the UK?
What should I answer to this question? I am getting salary from umbrella company. should I answer no to this?

Please help.

Thank you in advance.
Priya

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: leave to remain application query- pls help

Post by TODMATT » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:39 am

priyakute wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:57 pm
Dear all,

I got few financial requirements queries during filling the leave to remain online application. kindly please help to fill.

I am currently on contract job getting salary via umbrella company. I am on employment since 15th march 2021 and till date I have gross salary of £44132. I have payslips and bank statement and will get letter from employer.

Questions in the online form:
Have they been employed by the same employer for the last 6 months prior to the date of application?
Answer: No ( I have answered no because I have not completed 6 months)

What is their annual income before tax for this employment in GBP (£)
Answer: £44132

What should I answer to this question? (Do I need to answer this as YES or NO, as I have already met the financial requrement with my current salary or should I provide employment for last 12 months? please advice. NO

Question: Are they a director or non-executive director of a limited company based in the UK?
What should I answer to this question? I am getting salary from umbrella company. should I answer no to this? NO

Please help.

Thank you in advance.
Priya

It seem you are going to apply under Category B and you must fulfil two requirements of this category. In order to calculate your income, you need to first determine whether you are salaried or unsalaried? If you add your income before any deductions till date does it equal 18,600 if yes, you do not need any other income in the last 12 months as it would fufill the requirement of CAT B second condition.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

priyakute

Re: leave to remain application query- pls help

Post by priyakute » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:36 pm

Thansks for response.

I am working as contractor and taking weekly pay via umbrella. They deduct ni and all taxes and from last 5 months my total gross is around £43000. From financial requirement perspective this is sufficient.

Before that i worked for 4 months on fixed term contract and i was getting monthly salary( around 6500) so for 4 months i have earned around 26k.

So my question is what do I need to fill in this question(below)? And Do i need to show both job and payslips.

Kind regards,
Priya