ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

List of absences in Set(O) Application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mabbath
India

List of absences in Set(O) Application

Post by mabbath » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:48 am

Hello experts,

I am due to apply for my ILR in September and I'm in process of filling up the Set(O) form.
Due to the nature of my job, I was travelling outside UK pretty much every week for 2-3 full days and back in the UK for the rest of the days in the week. If I fill each of these absences in the Set(O) online application form under the "Immigration History" section, I would have around 90-100 entries. I already have an excel file stating the necessary information. Also, I will be getting the necessary letter from my employer.
Absences.JPG
Absences.JPG (41.7 KiB) Viewed 359 times

My question is - Would the letter from employer and the excel file suffice for the application? OR do I need to ALSO enter the absences (90-100 entries) in the Set(O) online application?

Thanks in advance!

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: List of absences in Set(O) Application

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:35 am

mabbath wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:48 am
Hello experts,

I am due to apply for my ILR in September and I'm in process of filling up the Set(O) form.
Due to the nature of my job, I was travelling outside UK pretty much every week for 2-3 full days and back in the UK for the rest of the days in the week. If I fill each of these absences in the Set(O) online application form under the "Immigration History" section, I would have around 90-100 entries. I already have an excel file stating the necessary information. Also, I will be getting the necessary letter from my employer.
Absences.JPG

My question is - Would the letter from employer and the excel file suffice for the application? OR do I need to ALSO enter the absences (90-100 entries) in the Set(O) online application?

Thanks in advance!
Enter what you can in the space provided on online form, attach /upload the excellent form and letter from employer.

mabbath
India

Post by mabbath » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:51 pm

Thank you very much for your quick response.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:36 pm

mabbath wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:51 pm
Thank you very much for your quick response.
Meant excel form