ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fraud British Citizenship Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nhr

Fraud British Citizenship Application

Post by Nhr » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:36 am

Hi,

Where can I report fraud British Citizenship Application?

I know someone who wasn't living in the UK more than 5 years and only coming to UK once a year to keep his Indefinite Leave to Remain.(He didn't get it in legal ways as well-someone made complaint but nothing happened) He even didn't come to country for last 2 years not sure how even he managed to get in the country! Obviously, he is lying and saying he was out of the country only for a few weeks and living here and officers are not really checking. Well, now he is preparing to apply for British Passport and obviously he will be lying about his living status in the UK because they never caught him before.

There is an obvious fraud and we want to report this. Where is the best place to report people like him?

Thanks

ukvisat2

Re: Fraud British Citizenship Application

Post by ukvisat2 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:08 pm

Harveykhamb16

Post by Harveykhamb16 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:52 pm

But nothing really happens.I reported illegal person staying in my house everywhere. On this link and Crime stoppers,sent emails to Priti Patel,immigration enforcement officers.....No Luck at all....Please let me know if your Voice is heard !!!

Harveykhamb16

Post by Harveykhamb16 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:53 pm

But nothing really happens.I reported illegal person staying in my house everywhere. On this link and Crime stoppers,sent emails to Priti Patel,immigration enforcement officers.....No Luck at all....Please let me know if your Voice is heard !!!