ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Funds - Statement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

boy2017
United Kingdom

FLRM Spouse Visa UK

Post by boy2017 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:05 pm

Hi Experts,

I have a question, I'd be grateful if any of you could shed some intellect to enlighten me please.

I'm due to apply my FLR next Sep'2022 - I am earning well above the threshold Alhamdulillah and was wondering if I can still follow the Cash Saving route for my application as I do not want to rely on private job.

Can any of you help me understand the requirement for cash saving route for FLR please, do I need to show cash balance sitting in my account for 6 months? - does it work exactly same as initial Spouse Visa?

What are other list of requirements to apply for FLR as I'm planning to apply myself this time - previously hired a solicitor to do the job.

I do not have any non-British dependant.

Kind Regards,

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: FLRM Spouse Visa UK

Post by TODMATT » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:22 pm

boy2017 wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:05 pm
Hi Experts,

I have a question, I'd be grateful if any of you could shed some intellect to enlighten me please.

I'm due to apply my FLR next Sep'2022 - I am earning well above the threshold Alhamdulillah and was wondering if I can still follow the Cash Saving route for my application as I do not want to rely on private job.

Can any of you help me understand the requirement for cash saving route for FLR please, do I need to show cash balance sitting in my account for 6 months? - does it work exactly same as initial Spouse Visa?

What are other list of requirements to apply for FLR as I'm planning to apply myself this time - previously hired a solicitor to do the job.

I do not have any non-British dependant.

Kind Regards,
Yes it is the same rule as the initial spouse visa from abroad.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

boy2017
United Kingdom

Post by boy2017 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:30 pm

Many thanks for the response.

Could you also please suggest, if it would be a good idea to open a separate bank account joint with my spouse and put all the funds in there for the 6 months? or

Should I just continue with the normal bank account where all the earnings and spending are being reflected and put those funds in my account and leave it for 6months?

Thanks in Advance.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:38 pm

boy2017 wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:30 pm
Many thanks for the response.

Could you also please suggest, if it would be a good idea to open a separate bank account joint with my spouse and put all the funds in there for the 6 months? or

Should I just continue with the normal bank account where all the earnings and spending are being reflected and put those funds in my account and leave it for 6months?

Thanks in Advance.
The requirement is that it should be in an account in individual or joint name. Whichever choice you make, you can't miss it, decision is yours ultimately.

boy2017
United Kingdom

Funds - Statement

Post by boy2017 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:33 pm

Hi Senior member,

Could any of you be kind enough to help me understand the requirement of the proof of funds - can I keep the funds in shape of stocks in eToro like platforms and produce the statement accordingly for the FLRM application?

Thanks in Advance,