ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents to prove relationship Spouse Visa - Quantity vs Quality

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mkhan10111
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Bank Statement Spouse Visa

Post by mkhan10111 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:38 am

Hi Team,

My husband is have been employed with same company for last 2 years and earning above the threshold income stated by UKVI for spouse visa. My question is how many months bank statements is required from my husband 12months or 6months.

Regards

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Bank Statement Spouse Visa

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:44 am

mkhan10111 wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:38 am
Hi Team,

My husband is have been employed with same company for last 2 years and earning above the threshold income stated by UKVI for spouse visa. My question is how many months bank statements is required from my husband 12months or 6months.

Regards
6 months bank statements and pay slips CAT A

mkhan10111
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Documents to prove relationship Spouse Visa - Quantity vs Quality

Post by mkhan10111 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:18 pm

Dear all experts,

I quick question around relationship documents. Me and my husband are in relationship for last 3 years and have whtsapp chat totally over 500 pages.

How much should we include?

My plan is to include bits and bobs from different months since the start of relationship, this will demonstrate the consistency? Any suggestions

Regards

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Documents to prove relationship Spouse Visa - Quantity vs Quality

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:32 am

mkhan10111 wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:18 pm
Dear all experts,

I quick question around relationship documents. Me and my husband are in relationship for last 3 years and have whtsapp chat totally over 500 pages.

My plan is to include bits and bobs from different months since the start of relationship, this will demonstrate the consistency? Any suggestions
The bits and Bob spread over the duration of your relationship is better than dumping hundreds of pages on them. Other sources besides whatsspp should also be included e.g. tickets for flights when you visited each other, receipts of gifts purchased for each other, photos together etc
Regards

mkhan10111
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Documents to prove relationship Spouse Visa - Quantity vs Quality

Post by mkhan10111 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:17 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:32 am
mkhan10111 wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:18 pm
Dear all experts,

The bits and Bob spread over the duration of your relationship is better than dumping hundreds of pages on them. Other sources besides whatsspp should also be included e.g. tickets for flights when you visited each other, receipts of gifts purchased for each other, photos together etc
Regards
Cheers ... You are legend ....