ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor Visa for Brother in Law from India

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mohansharma1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Visitor Visa for Brother in Law from India

Post by mohansharma1 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:39 am

Morning,

Hope you all are well.

My brother in law is looking to visit us over Christmas for 2 weeks. I am willing to sponsor him as we have accommodation/good salary to show etc.

His situation in India - He is 22 years old and in 3rd year of B.com. He is also working in his family's retail mobile business (which is under his mother name as a sole proprietor) in which he earns 30k per month and also fills in ITR on yearly basis. Considering his vulnerable age, what should he show in India as his current state - education or working for family business or both? To show his ties back in India and intention to return back to his country?

I would appreciate your inputs

Thanks

mohansharma1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Visitor Visa for Brother in Law from India

Post by mohansharma1 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:40 am

Hi All,

Any insights here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks