ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR (M) online Applicaiton processing sequance questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mkhalid

Spouse visa ILR apply date help required

Post by mkhalid » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:42 am

Hi,
Please if someone could help me calculating the correct date to apply for ILR application for my wife under five year route as spouse.

BRP granted on : 11-08-2016 – 25/05/2019
Date of entry: 15-09-2016 (less than 35 days)
Extension: 12-06-2019 – 07-01-2022
*No 180 days full absence in any 12 month period.
Is it safe to apply for ILR on 10/08/2021 or if 28 days deducted is it safe to apply on 15/07/2021?

Kind Regards,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa ILR apply date help required

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:00 pm

The date to use for calculating her qualifying period is the date she entered on a spouse visa and not the visa issue date.

She can apply no sooner that within 28 days before 15th September 2021

There is NO 180 days absence limit for spouse visa holders.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mkhalid

Post by mkhalid » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:31 pm

its very confusing as when i read immigration document on Govt website:
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... 2.0ext.pdf

its stating the below:
Period between the issue of entry clearance and entering
the UK
The period between entry clearance being issued and the applicant entering the UK
may be counted toward the qualifying period. Any absences between the date of
issue and entry to the UK count towards the 180 days allowable absence in the
continuous 12-month period. The applicant does not need to provide evidence to
demonstrate the reason for delayed entry.
If the delay is more than 180 days, you can only include time after the applicant
entered the UK in the continuous period calculation.

I've read the forum and in every post similar to this they have mentioned the date on which initial BPR was issued and if the gap is less than 90 days between the BPR issued and entry clearance they have counted the date present on the card. On which bases you recoin it would be from entry Clarence?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:01 pm

The link you have posted is NOT relevant to a spouse visa holder. Page 3 clearly states which visa categories it applies to and spouse settlement visa isnt on the list.

A spouse visa qualifying period starts from the date they entered the UK
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mkhalid

Spuse visa FLM(M) Financial prove doc list for working inside IR35

Post by mkhalid » Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:46 pm

I need to apply ILR for my spouse and as I am working under IR35 using an umbrella, what document do I need to provide financial threshold prof?

Salary slips
Employment letter from Umbrella and what else document required? Please if someone guide me?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spuse visa FLM(M) Financial prove doc list for working inside IR35

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:41 pm

1. Do not post ILR questions in the family immigration sub forum.

2. Keep ALL your questions in the same application in ONE topic, this one, now merged.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spuse visa FLM(M) Financial prove doc list for working inside IR35

Post by zimba » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:51 pm

mkhalid wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:46 pm
I need to apply ILR for my spouse and as I am working under IR35 using an umbrella, what document do I need to provide financial threshold prof?

Salary slips
Employment letter from Umbrella and what else document required? Please if someone guide me?
category A as an employee assuming you collect all the evidence

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... .0-ext.pdf
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

mkhalid

ILR (M) online Applicaiton processing sequance questions

Post by mkhalid » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:01 am

I have submitted my ILR Set(M) application online, and I've also made my UKVAC account and Biometric appointment booked as well.

My question is as I've taken the super priority service and my BIO appointment is standard and 2 weeks away if I submit mu uploaded document are these going to be checked before my BIO appointment or after my BIO appointment? I've tried to search but couldn't find an answer for this sequence, if someone could help me find out.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR (M) online Applicaiton processing sequance questions

Post by zimba » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:28 am

mkhalid wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:01 am
I have submitted my ILR Set(M) application online, and I've also made my UKVAC account and Biometric appointment booked as well.

My question is as I've taken the super priority service and my BIO appointment is standard and 2 weeks away if I submit mu uploaded document are these going to be checked before my BIO appointment or after my BIO appointment? I've tried to search but couldn't find an answer for this sequence, if someone could help me find out.
We do not know what UKVI does internally. so anything said is just speculating
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ehsankh
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: ILR (M) online Applicaiton processing sequance questions

Post by ehsankh » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:22 pm

Hi,

The super-priority application service is completely separate from the UKVCAS Biometric appointment. When you're done with your Biometric appointment, the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) will start processing your application with its super-priority service.

So, as you do your Biometric appointment, your documents will all get submitted by UKVCAS to UKVI.

In regards with your main question, to use document-checking service of the UKVCAS, you must upload your documents through our website at least 2 working days before your appointment date. And, if you do so, all your documents will be checked before your appointment, and also you can ask for another check during your Biometric appointment.

Hope it answers your question