ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Forgot to mention two previous application made outside UK. Can this lead to deception?? Please help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Farali786
United Kingdom

Forgot to mention two previous application made outside UK. Can this lead to deception?? Please help

Post by Farali786 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:31 pm

Dear All,

Hope you are well.

I have made naturalization application in May and it is still in process. I have mentioned all the applications made within the UK and forgot to mention one application for leave to enter, i applied from abroad 11 years ago. I know sometimes even an innocent mistake leads you to deception.

Can i send an email to them with the missing details? If yes then on which email address? Kindly help, please.

If you could please guide me on how to approach this to rectify this mistake?

Thanks alot in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Forgot to mention two previous application made outside UK. Can this lead to deception?? Please help

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:48 pm

You have already asked this in your existing topic. When someone is available and willing to respond, I am sure they will.

british-citizenship/work-history-being- ... l#p2029961
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.