ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Utility and Tenancy Agreement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nacksnow
Newly Registered
Mood:
Vietnam

ILR - Utility and Tenancy Agreement

Post by nacksnow » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:38 pm

Good day,

I believe if this question has been asked before but couldn't find it on the forum...
I'm preparing to pay for my application but got the following (silly) questions:

1. I've seen on the forum that applicant needs to provide evidence for Continuous Residence in the form of a Tenancy Agreement. However; it is not mentioned in my document check list. Do I need to include it still?

2. Utility (electricity) statement - again, this does not appear on document check list on UKVI website. The utility bill is a shared account with my wife so if I need to submit it I will need to have her signature on the consent form...

3. I first came to the UK on 12 September 2011 to study. After graduation got my job and stay in the UK to work. I'm applying for the skilled work route. Just want to double check if my calculation of qualifying period is correct. The issue date of my first Tier 2 visa: 29/09/2016 -> can apply by 01/09/2021.

Many thanks! :D

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR - Utility and Tenancy Agreement

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:43 pm

1,2 There is no such requirement under the rules. If you do not have a good grasp of the rules I suggest not relying on other discussions that may not apply to your case :!: Cohabitation document requirement only applies to dependants

3. Correct
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice