ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

experience letter - urgent advice will be appreciated

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maverick_76

experience letter - urgent advice will be appreciated

Post by maverick_76 » Tue May 10, 2005 8:40 pm

I am applying HSMP this weekend. I have got a detailed experience letter from my HR dept describing my roles and responsibility. It would have been impossible to get this letter if I had told them that I needed it for HSMP, so I got it on the pretext of applying for a University. The problem is that at the end of letter it says "This letter is being issued on Mr.xxx request for applying for yyyy course". Will this letter as an experience proof put some doubt in the mind of case workers. With this letter I am attaching a standard experience letter given by our HR, which states ur designation and compensation.

Would request all of you to give ur valuable advice on this.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

wazman
Newly Registered

well ...

Post by wazman » Wed May 11, 2005 11:21 pm

If that's the best you can get, I would go with it. Maybe you can explain in your HSMP application that the letter was originally supplied when you were applying for a university course; and you feel that asking for another version for HSMP purposes might compromise your current employment.

W.

Dizzeem
Newly Registered

Post by Dizzeem » Thu May 12, 2005 4:00 am

maverick_76,

I wouldn't worry about it. Your own guilt is eating away at you :D .
I dont think its that serious - you aren't doing anything wrong in my opinion. :lol:

My undergraduate college transcripts that I sent for HSMP were addressed to my grad school... HO had no problem with it.

Im more curious as to why you feel the letter would have been impossible to get if you'd told your job that you were applying for the HSMP.

Good Luck

maverick_76

Post by maverick_76 » Thu May 12, 2005 9:26 am

Thanks guyz for your replies. I think you guyz are right and I will go with it.

Dizzeem - I think its just a perception about HR dept, that they dont take these things very openly and if I dont get a visa, it will put me in a sticky wicket with them.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity