ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

if PSW refuses , what will happen

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kainatalipk
Newly Registered

if PSW refuses , what will happen

Post by kainatalipk » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:29 am

hi
i m asking on behalf of my husband , he been in uk for 3 years, he has done his DIT(diploma in IT) in 2008
, then he got admission in PGD(post graduate diploma, which starts from 2008 and it will finish in 2010 ), the problem is becuse of some circumstance he is finding difficulties paying his fees , so he is thinking to work fulltime, some one advice him to get PGW , so he could work full time and could earn money to bear his expenses plus save some for his studies, but my question is, if he applies for PGW ,and if he get refuse..is that mean ,he has to leave the country,because his student status will be withdrwan ,or will he be able to continue study on his student status(visa)(he got visa till 2010)... i am wait for ur urgent advise regarding this matter...thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:34 am

Is he eligible?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

opoopo
Newly Registered

Nothing will happen for the current visa

Post by opoopo » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:33 am

Hi
It will be fine,If the applicant having eligible qualification and criteria as PSW requirements.Any sort of refusal nothing will affect his current visa.

Ramesh

kainatalipk
Newly Registered

hi

Post by kainatalipk » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:26 am

yes he checked with neric , n he said he is saying according to that he is eligible
thanx ramesh , any more advise about how to apply,
and ramesh so is that mean during his studies he can apply for psw ,on his past qualification base??

opoopo
Newly Registered

---

Post by opoopo » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:20 am

Uk naric applicable for only Tier 1 General category.Home office will not accept naric certificate to state the level of qualification.Your college letter should tell as your qualification is equal or above the level of Uk's bachlor degree(Check guidance notes).Applicant must have to be completed his qualification in Uk.Hope you know it.