ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN1 and MN1- Some queries.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

newuser79
Mood:
United Kingdom

AN1 and MN1- Some queries.

Post by newuser79 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:19 am

Hello Seniors,

I am making an application for myself and my 2 children ( one adult and another child is 16 so MN1 for him) on the same application form online.

My queries are below. Can someone respond, please

1- I read that I am OK to use the same referees as mine for my under 18 child (MN1) because his school and GP service have refused to be his professional referees. I will attach a covering letter explaining the same. Is this ok?

2- One of my professional referees is a GP ( family friend in UK and British aged 25+) and our second referee is a director of an Ltd company again British, aged 25+ and British. We are using these 2 referees for all of us. s that OK?

3- Do I print the referee declaration form, get them to sign with our photos on and then scan and upload.

Thanks,
newuser79

newuser79
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: AN1 and MN1- Some queries.

Post by newuser79 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:08 pm

Hello Seniors/Experts,

Could someone please respond to my queries at your earliest convenicence

Thanks,
Newuser79

magicsign
Italy

Post by magicsign » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:23 pm

3. Yes it's fine, do remember to write your full name on the first page

newuser79
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by newuser79 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:27 pm

magicsign wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:23 pm
3. Yes it's fine, do remember to write your full name on the first page
Thank you for your response to my 3rd query. I will put our full name

Best,
newuser79

newuser79
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by newuser79 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:41 pm

Dear Seniors,

Can one of you reply to my queries 1 and 2 below- I am applying in 2 days.

I am making an application for myself and my 2 children ( one adult and another child is 16 so MN1 for him) on the same application form online.

My queries are below. Can someone respond, please

1- I read that I am OK to use the same referees as mine for my under 18 child (MN1) because his school and GP service have refused to be his professional referees. I will attach a covering letter explaining the same. Is this ok?

2- One of my professional referees is a GP ( family friend in UK and British aged 25+) and our second referee is a director of an Ltd company again British, aged 25+ and British. We are using these 2 referees for all of us. s that OK?

Thanks,
newuser79