ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delay in production of BRP

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raghavsurya
United Kingdom

SET(O) PBS Dependents to ILR docs checklist

Post by raghavsurya » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:47 pm

Hi,

Not sure if this is asked already but I (main applicant) got my ILR last October and my wife and son are still on PBS dependent (Tier 2 G dependent) valid until Aug 2022. But they have already completed 5 years in the UK and are eligible for ILR.

Does anyone know what are the mandatory and supporting docs from my side and from my wife and son's side that we need to submit? Any pointers would be useful.

These are the docs mentioned in HO application but I have some questions

NARIC letter that confirms the qualification meets or exceeds the recognised standard of a Bachelor's or Masters degree or PhD in the UK AND confirm the level of English to which the degree was taught or researched - yes, we have it

The degree certificate for <wife> to prove the level of English language required - Yes we have it[/glow]

Declaration signed by <me> to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks - Yes

Consent form for the Home Office to request verification checks on <me> for joint accounts or third party support - Is Joint bank account statement enough for this? Can I also submit Council bill, electoral card, water bill? and how far back in history does this need to be? like for all 5 years?

All previous passports, travel documents or national identity cards that you have used to travel to or remain in the UK - Is this for all 3 of us?

Current Biometric Residence Permit for <wife> Yes we have it

All previous passports, travel documents or national identity cards that <son> has used to travel to or remain in the UK - why is this question different from my wife's? Is there anything I am overlooking?

Evidence of <wife> immigration status in the UK - Isn't BRP enough for this?

raghavsurya
United Kingdom

Re: SET(O) PBS Dependents to ILR docs checklist

Post by raghavsurya » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:16 am

Would anyone be able to answer this please?

ukvisat2

Post by ukvisat2 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:57 am

1. Wife & Son's current passport (& any older passports)
2. Wife & Son's current BRP (as PBS dependent)
3. Marriage certificate (in English language)
4. LITUK test pass number (Wife only)
5. Proof of English language (degree/SELT exam for Wife only)
6. Cover letters and consent letters from both
7. Cohabitation proofs for last 2 years (at least 6 proofs in each name from at least 3 different sources)
8. Sponsor's passport

For more information please visit here.
indefinite-leave-to-remain/spouse-ilr-t ... s#p2019933

raghavsurya
United Kingdom

Post by raghavsurya » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:27 pm

Thanks for the reply

so the docs I have till now is :

Wife:
1. Water bill on both our names
2. Poll card on her name from May 2021
3. Jury summons letter for her from Nov 2020
4. Last 3 months Bank Statements on her name
5. Council tax letters on both our names
6. Last issued immigration letter from Home Office
7. BRP, passport
8. Degree certificate, medium of instruction letter
9. AQUALS NARIC certificate
10. Previous tenancy agreement on both our names
11. Marriage certificate

Son:
1. Birth certificate
2. BRP
3. Passport
4. Last issued immigration letter from Home Office

Supporting docs from me:
1. My last 3 bank statements
2. Above mentioned water and council bills
3. House Title deed
4. poll card on my name

Is this enough?

raghavsurya
United Kingdom

Post by raghavsurya » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:57 am

Cr001 or anyone else please can you confirm if these are okay?

dgldns
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by dgldns » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:43 pm

Hi RaghavSurya,

I'm applying for my wife's ILR using SET O form. They have asked her consent for verification checks (there is a downloadable form available for my wife to sign). Confusion is, as part of supporting documents they have asked me to consent as well. I can't find a document to provide my consent. (My wife is not financially dependant and we don't have joint account). Should I write a letter for consent? Please advice how did you apply.

Thanks,
dgldns

dgldns
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by dgldns » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:46 pm

raghavsurya wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:47 pm
Hi,

Not sure if this is asked already but I (main applicant) got my ILR last October and my wife and son are still on PBS dependent (Tier 2 G dependent) valid until Aug 2022. But they have already completed 5 years in the UK and are eligible for ILR.

Does anyone know what are the mandatory and supporting docs from my side and from my wife and son's side that we need to submit? Any pointers would be useful.

These are the docs mentioned in HO application but I have some questions

NARIC letter that confirms the qualification meets or exceeds the recognised standard of a Bachelor's or Masters degree or PhD in the UK AND confirm the level of English to which the degree was taught or researched - yes, we have it

The degree certificate for <wife> to prove the level of English language required - Yes we have it[/glow]

Declaration signed by <me> to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks - Yes

Consent form for the Home Office to request verification checks on <me> for joint accounts or third party support - Is Joint bank account statement enough for this? Can I also submit Council bill, electoral card, water bill? and how far back in history does this need to be? like for all 5 years?

All previous passports, travel documents or national identity cards that you have used to travel to or remain in the UK - Is this for all 3 of us?

Current Biometric Residence Permit for <wife> Yes we have it

All previous passports, travel documents or national identity cards that <son> has used to travel to or remain in the UK - why is this question different from my wife's? Is there anything I am overlooking?

Evidence of <wife> immigration status in the UK - Isn't BRP enough for this?
Hi RaghavSurya,

I'm applying for my wife's ILR using SET O form. They have asked her consent for verification checks (there is a downloadable form available for my wife to sign). Confusion is, as part of supporting documents they have asked me to consent as well. I can't find a document to provide my consent. (My wife is not financially dependant and we don't have joint account). Should I write a letter for consent? Please advice how did you apply.

Thanks,
dgldns

raghavsurya
United Kingdom

Post by raghavsurya » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:14 pm

Hi,

My understanding of joint account is any proof of cohabitation that has both your name and your wife's name. So if you wife submits that as a proof you need to give consent that you are willing to undergo checks that HO will make because your name is in that proof. For e.g. Water bill might have both of your names in which case they might check the validity of it

raghavsurya
United Kingdom

Post by raghavsurya » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:36 pm

Thanks ukvisat2, my wife and son went for biometrics this morning at 9 am and got the approval email by noon :)

raghavsurya
United Kingdom

Delay in production of BRP

Post by raghavsurya » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:49 pm

Anyone knows about this? My wife and son got approval on 8th Oct for their ILR but got this email today. Any idea how long would be the delay?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Delay in production of BRP

Post by zimba » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:13 pm

raghavsurya wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:49 pm
Anyone knows about this? My wife and son got approval on 8th Oct for their ILR but got this email today. Any idea how long would be the delay?
At least 14 working days or more.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

nick123999
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Delay in production of BRP

Post by nick123999 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:01 pm

we have also received this delay in production of BRP... must be everyone!