ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation queries

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mig2015

Naturalisation queries

Post by mig2015 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:07 pm

Hi All

I have been granted ILR on 28/09/2020, and my route was Tier1 Entrepreneur that I started back in 2015.

My absence during past year won't exceed 90 days, and same about 5 years travel history. I have been also present in the UK throughout September and October 2016. Please could you advise that I'm not missing anything else and I can apply for my naturalisation this evening?

Thanks many times.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Naturalisation queries

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:13 pm

From your details it seems you could apply tonight - though I always recommend people take their time rather than rushing .... unless you are fully prepared and already drafted the online application and all documents present.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

mig2015

Re: Naturalisation queries

Post by mig2015 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:25 pm

Thank you so much for the reply. Yes I completed the draft since few weeks ago, and been reviewing the details quite a few times. Just before completing the application, thought I would ask to double confirm. Thanks again