ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying HSMP extension under FLR Tier 1 (HSMP)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gore
Newly Registered

Applying HSMP extension under FLR Tier 1 (HSMP)

Post by gore » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:37 pm

I am working as IT contractor through my own limited company (I am sole director and my wife works as secretary 60/40 shareholder)
I am applying for HSMP extension under FLR Tier 1 (HSMP)

The below documents I am sending :
- 2 x flrtier1 Application form (for my self and spouse as dependent)
- 2 x passport photos for my self
- 2 x passport photos dependent)
- 2 x passports (for my self and spouse)
- Marriage Certificate

Evidence of earnings:

- Personal Bank statements for last 12 months (showing salary payments + dividend payments into the account) also using same for Maintenance Fund (for my self and spouse as dependent)
- Business Bank statements for last 12 months
- 2 x P60 (for my self and spouse)
- Past 12 months Payslips (these are produced by my accountant)
- Company bank statements showing salary payments out of the account
- Dividend voucher (including net & gross payment, signed by my company secretary
- Letter from my company (signed by company secretary, showing net & gross salary, net & gross dividends, dates of earnings period, and a statement that my earnings package includes both salary and dividends
- Letter from accountant (personal account & company accountant, showing showing net & gross salary, net & gross dividends, dates of earnings period)
- Company registration certificate
- Invoices made in past 3 months

Kindly suggest if any thing missing

Thanks & Regards,
Gore

mincolt
Newly Registered

Post by mincolt » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:44 am

your application looks ready to me. I am also in the same situation as you and your wife.

I think you only need 1 application. You do not need 2 b/c your application includes your wife.

And perhaps you should do a coverletter?

gore
Newly Registered

Post by gore » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:55 am

Hi Mincolt,

I am confuse abt flrtier1 application form. As per flrtier1guidance its say’s:
Dependants
3) Form FLR Tier 1 (HSMP) can also be used to apply for an extension of stay (limited leave to remain) in the UK for the following dependants if they are applying at the same time as you: a spouse, civil partner, unmarried partner, same-sex partner, or child under the age of 18.

Sush Kindly advice.

Thanks,
Gore

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:37 am

If you read para 4 (page 5/12) of the same guidane notes, you will note that dependents (excluding children over 18 ) need to apply on a separate form only when they are not applying at the same time as the main applicant. Reading para 30, 31 and 32 (page 7/12) will help.

If in doubt / still unsure, best to check with UKBA.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

vbellino

Processing time

Post by vbellino » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:25 pm

Hi Gore\Mincolt,

I am also in the same situation than you guys, except that I don't have dependents. I am starting the process of collecting\organising the documents to apply soon for extension under FLR Tier 1 (HSMP). As I could not find clear information about the current processing time specifically for FLR Tier 1 (HSMP), would you mind sharing that with me, either on this thread or via pm?

Many thanks!

V

bani

Re: Processing time

Post by bani » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:31 am

vbellino wrote:Hi Gore\Mincolt,

I am also in the same situation than you guys, except that I don't have dependents. I am starting the process of collecting\organising the documents to apply soon for extension under FLR Tier 1 (HSMP). As I could not find clear information about the current processing time specifically for FLR Tier 1 (HSMP), would you mind sharing that with me, either on this thread or via pm?

Many thanks!

V
Average processing time these days is 3 to 4 weeks.

You can follow recent and current extension applications here:
www.spammer.com/uk-immigration- ... extension/

sunil.suneel
Member of Standing

Whats is the total earning considered in each of your cases

Post by sunil.suneel » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:17 am

Hi Guys

What would be the total income earned out of all the calculations. Is it the Gross amount for which the invoices are raised ? which would include also the VAT and Copr Tax .

Please advice what exactly needs to be considered.

Kind Regards

republique
BANNED

Re: Whats is the total earning considered in each of your ca

Post by republique » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:17 pm

sunil.suneel wrote:Hi Guys

What would be the total income earned out of all the calculations. Is it the Gross amount for which the invoices are raised ? which would include also the VAT and Copr Tax .

Please advice what exactly needs to be considered.

Kind Regards
pay attention to the detailed explanation above what was submitted
otherwise search prior threads

sunil.suneel
Member of Standing

Post by sunil.suneel » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:27 am

Well thats all fine as to what all documents were submitted, but no where it say as to what is the amount to be considered as the documents submitted consists of all types of supporting docs.

1)Invoice show the total amount charged including VAT, Corp tax and other expense

2)Business accounts shows everything in details including whats paid out and whats charged.

3)Payslips will show only the Salary + dividend.

4)P60 can include a part of contract and permanent earnings.

So in simple words my question is what are the attributes from the total earning to be considered to calculate towards the Previous Earning. That is the amount we mention on the coverpage to have earned in the last 12 months.

Kind Regards

fahadz1
BANNED

ltd company

Post by fahadz1 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:50 pm

Hi
i also have the same case I am working as IT contractor through my own limited company (I am sole director but no secretary 100% shareholder)
I have to apply for HSMP extension under FLR Tier 1 (HSMP) in june.
I have couple of questions.
Do i need a secetary for my LTD company ? Every thing is dealing with my accountant. DO i need to take salary from my ltd company. as my accountant told me about dividend only.

can you explain this in more detail. or send me ur email or number i will call you. as cuple of months left so i have prepare for this

regards

Fahad