ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questions in filling Naturalisation Application Form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajrea
Mood:
India

Questions in filling Naturalisation Application Form

Post by rajrea » Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:09 pm

Hi All,

I'm currently applying for my Naturalisation application and have few questions in filling the application form.

Background:

I have granted Indefinite Leave to Remain on 30 June 2020 - on T1 Entrepreneur 5 year route

As I have completed 1 year on my ILR - I'm trying to apply for my Naturalisation on this basis.
My wife is also applying for naturalisation as she also got ILR on same date and on same route.

Questions:

When did you first arrive in UK

Do I need to enter the first arrival date in uk which is in 2009 or the date of 5 years from today ?

Do you have any other details that you would like to be considered regarding this applicant and their application to be registered as a British Citizen?

What information I can include in this section

And I believe in need to include below documents
Passsport
Life in UK Test
English Language - UK Degree
ILR

Are their any other documents do I need to provide for me or for my wife as we applying individually

Thanks in Advance

rajrea
Mood:
India

Re: Questions in filling Naturalisation Application Form

Post by rajrea » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:34 am

Can someone through a light on this post

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Questions in filling Naturalisation Application Form

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:27 am

rajrea wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:09 pm
Hi All,

I'm currently applying for my Naturalisation application and have few questions in filling the application form.

Background:

I have granted Indefinite Leave to Remain on 30 June 2020 - on T1 Entrepreneur 5 year route

As I have completed 1 year on my ILR - I'm trying to apply for my Naturalisation on this basis.
My wife is also applying for naturalisation as she also got ILR on same date and on same route.

Questions:

When did you first arrive in UK

Do I need to enter the first arrival date in uk which is in 2009 or the date of 5 years from today ?
It would be 2009 if that's when you arrived for a long-term stay.

Do you have any other details that you would like to be considered regarding this applicant and their application to be registered as a British Citizen?

What information I can include in this section
If there's anything you think needs explaining further though if you comply with all requirements no need to say anything.

And I believe in need to include below documents
Passsport
Life in UK Test
English Language - UK Degree
ILR

Are their any other documents do I need to provide for me or for my wife as we applying individually
Referee declarations.

Thanks in Advance
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.