ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application error - help advice

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

myilr83
United Kingdom

Application error - help advice

Post by myilr83 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:23 pm

Hello Team,

I just realized after application submission, that I made an error for this question - "Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth?"

I missed listing my Home Country where I grew up. I listed only the countries where I lived and worked except the UK and my Home Country. As I understand there is no option to edit a submitted application.

Is it recommended to cancel the application and resubmit? Are there any other alternatives?

I didn't book the appointment yet and I Iive in UK. Please advice.

Thank you.

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Application error - help advice

Post by manci » Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:09 pm

Write a cover letter and if there is no possibility to upload it yourself take it to the UKVCAS appointment and ask them to upload it.
Personal opinion, not professional or legal advice

myilr83
United Kingdom

Re: Application error - help advice

Post by myilr83 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:43 pm

manci wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:09 pm
Write a cover letter and if there is no possibility to upload it yourself take it to the UKVCAS appointment and ask them to upload it.
thank you manci