ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEASE HELP DAYS AWAY FROM APPLYING

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lukeanddeanna
Newly Registered

PLEASE HELP DAYS AWAY FROM APPLYING

Post by lukeanddeanna » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:10 am

My fiance and I are VERY nervous about our financial evidence. We are applying for a UK fiance visa.

We are still at a young age. I am 18 and am finishing up my last few high school credits. I don't have much at all in my savings and do not have a job at the moment as I am planning to go to the United Kingdom if granted this visa. Also, I have NO bills eg. credit cards, loans, rent, phone bills.

My fiance just got a full time contract with a job and can put forth a letter from his employer stating his contract. He is able to prove the £100 pound a month rule. He has about £3,000 pounds in his savings.

Please, is this good enough because I have read about people having 10,000 dollars and above in their savings.

What can I do to show that I am not hard to support as I have no bills in the US or anywhere else. What can we do to show we are financially stable and will be after the Fiance visa?

Thank you to all who took the time to read this and help.

you can reach me on my e-mail Deeogee7@hotmail.com

Luke and Deanna

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:21 am

do not double post