ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

(redundancy)Approved but not received BRP yet

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

weworkuk
United States of America

(redundancy)Approved but not received BRP yet

Post by weworkuk » Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:31 pm

Hi,

My ILR(10years) application has been approved on 28th Sep 2021(Thursday) and I am still don't get any email from the Home Office/TNT courier about my BRP stuff yet.

I know it takes 7-10days.. but I will leave my current company in the next 2weeks from now(can't change, redundancy). I want confidently to say to HR that my visa status is totally fine and no need to report to the HO(I switched from Tier 2 to ILR-10years)

Q. Could I worry or just chill and wait to get a BRP card as my application has been approved?

Q. Can the Home office/TNT courier will deliver without any email? from my research rarely someone got a BRP without any email updates.

Q. In my current status(Approved), does HR have to notice to the Home Office after I quite job ? (I switched from T2 to ILR-10years)

I checked my status in the link below(it seems good so far)
https://right-to-work.service.gov.uk/

You can work in the UK.
'There is no limit on how long you can stay in the UK.'

Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: (redundancy)Approved but not received BRP yet

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:35 pm

Just chill!! It takes 7 to 10 WORKING days. There are also some delays with BRPs sometimes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

weworkuk
United States of America

Re: (redundancy)Approved but not received BRP yet

Post by weworkuk » Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:43 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:35 pm
Just chill!! It takes 7 to 10 WORKING days. There are also some delays with BRPs sometimes.
Thanks for your sweet reply :)