ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spain Work Visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naveenhi
Newly Registered

Spain Work Visa

Post by naveenhi » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:48 am

Hi guys,

I am working in a UK based company and am on HSMP here in UK. My company needs people to travel to Spain on a regular basis and want to know the procedure to apply for Spanish work visa. Can some one plz provide the information.

Thank you in advance.

Nav.

gani999

Post by gani999 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:43 am

Why doesn't your company contact the Spanish embassy? I find it very strange that companies, which supposedly, can afford more direct and reliable sources of information should get one of their employees to post questions on a public forum.

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:15 am

gani999 wrote:Why doesn't your company contact the Spanish embassy? I find it very strange that companies, which supposedly, can afford more direct and reliable sources of information should get one of their employees to post questions on a public forum.
True or why don't you check the workpermit site and look under Spain

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:19 pm

Why doesn't the company employ locals or EU nationals?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:00 pm

I don't think you need a work visa if you are going to be employed by your U.K based company in Spain under the Van Der Elst case law if your posting in Spain is going to be a temporary one.