ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Spouse Dependent SET LR & Naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shaniuk
Newly Registered

British Spouse Dependent SET LR & Naturalisation

Post by shaniuk » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:06 am

[asking on friend's behalf]

Hi,
I am in the UK since March 2012 on different dependent routes. Here are the details:
1- March 2012 -Nov 2012 - T2 dependent
2- Nov 12 - Feb 2017 - T4 dependent
3- Feb 17- June 2019 - T2 dependent (main applicant/my husband got ILR in 2018 on set-LR and citizenship in 2018, so I applied for FLRM. Application submitted on time before expiry.
4- August 2019 - March 2022 - FLRM

I am planning to apply for ILR on set-LR (super priority if available) in March 22 rather to get another extension of FLRM. Is it still possible to apply for my naturalisation just after the ILR as I am in the UK from the last 10 years as dependent?

Sorry for the long post.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: British Spouse Dependent SET LR & Naturalisation

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:07 am

Yes, if your spouse is a British citizen and you meet the 3 years residence requirement.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.