ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

statement of bank's computer stationary - sufficient or not

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saurabh_gyl

statement of bank's computer stationary - sufficient or not

Post by saurabh_gyl » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:29 pm

Hi All

I have taken bank statements on Bank's computer stationary having bank's name and logo. Statements are stamped and signed by bank.

Are these considered original and sufficient or do i need to get a letter from the bank.
Regards,
Saurabh

saurabh_gyl

Post by saurabh_gyl » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:21 am

Anyone ?
Regards,
Saurabh

ramgsk

No need of bank letter if the stmnt is on bank logo stat

Post by ramgsk » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:52 am

Hi,

Paragraph 123, Point No 2 of tier1 general guidance says that only if your bank statements are not on bank stationery with logo, then you have to submit a supporting letter from bank confirming the authenticity of the statements

In your case, since anyway you are submitting bank statements on bank stationery with logo, you do not need to submit any supporting letter.
saurabh_gyl wrote:Anyone ?
- Ramgsk

varun.karkra
Newly Registered

bank letter

Post by varun.karkra » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:28 am

Hi all,

CITI bank statement has no logo but they stamp it and sighn it, along with the same they put VERIFY SIGN stamp.

Will it be suffcient, or do i need letter.
Also isi t sufficient if the banks write that balance maintained from past 3 months is INR ..........

Please advice .. i need to apply soon else will have 7 days clause :)

I am applying from Pune, anyone else can mail me at varun.karkra@gmail.com

Regards

zion77

Post by zion77 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:16 am

If you can support your case with Letter from bank it's better. There is no harm. Also mention separately, that bank does not have letter head with Logo

deepinder7090

Post by deepinder7090 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:04 am

Dear Friends,

if any of the bank statements are issued on the bank stationary then you don't need to have a logo or bank name on it

I got my visa on 20 oct i had submitted 15 months bank statements from ICICI bank and they were issued on the plain bank stationary through a dot matrix printer and which does not have a bank logo

so my suggestions to you all are if the statements are issued through the dot matrix printer and issued from the bank then no need to worry but don;t forgot to get it signed and stamp

any futher issues call me on 9878828009

regards,
deepinder