ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SEEKING 4 CHEAP REPRESENTATIVE 2 CARRY OUT APPEAL IF NEEDED

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bartek1981
Newly Registered

SEEKING 4 CHEAP REPRESENTATIVE 2 CARRY OUT APPEAL IF NEEDED

Post by bartek1981 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:42 pm

Hi All

To make long story short I am looking for cheap immigration lawyer to help me with appeal against decision made by UK embassy in Poland.
Visa type: family member of an EEA national
type of refusal: marriage of convenience
reason provided by embassy: insufficient proof of relationship provided with application (2 photos from the wedding in Zambia)

any help?

It will be great if i could find someone in Poland.[/b]

skiesowner

So sorryyyy

Post by skiesowner » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:00 pm

Ohhh bartek,I am so sorry for you and your wife,after all what you have done and waited for they denied you the permit,I can not believe it as I supposed that you get it......how can they talk about convenience?they needed just to see what you have done to get together with your wife!!!!but why you have not applied with more pics and proof?as it seems they told you that 2 pics are not enough!!!!!