ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Brp name issue

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

thgofoev
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Brp name issue

Post by thgofoev » Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:04 pm

Kindly please could I get an advice,
I've granted indefinite leave to remain, I have received my BRP and the name on it exactly as shown in my passport, my national passport has got 5 names and since I granted my entry clearance I am using just two names which is my first name and surname (which is the 3rd name on my passport) and all previous BRP issued by thoes two names BUT THE PROBLEM IS when I received my new BRP for ilr has got last name on my passport as surname WHICH IS I HAVE NEVER USED IT BEFORE IN THE UK and the rest o names which is all my names in my passport.
My question is please do I need to report it to change my BRP because I am worried now because 5 years in the UK I have never been used this name.
Thank you so much in advance for your help and support