ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non Disclosure Refusal - 10 Years Ban - Very Urgent

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Haadiz
United Kingdom

Non Disclosure Refusal - 10 Years Ban - Very Urgent

Post by Haadiz » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:23 am

Dear Senior's

I am writing on behalf of my brother who has business in Dubai and recently applied for Overseas Business Representative Route. His visa got refused and he was advised to go for Admin Review.

He had first applied for a Student visa back in 2007 but he got refused, although his AR was refused too. He had then applied for family visitor visa back in 2016 and his visa got approved and he travelled for 10 days to the UK.

In the above recent application, CW is fully satisfied with all the provided documents except, he did not disclosed in the application that his previous student visa was rejected in 2007 and based on this, they provided the following comments;

The visa application form that you completed asks if you have ever been refused a visa for the
UK or any other country and you answered ‘No’. However Home Office records indicate that you
were refused twice, in 2007.

Although you have since had a visa to the UK accepted, you have not attempted to address the
reasons for refusal in your current application. I am satisfied that the false representations were not an innocent mistake and constitute an intention to deceive. This document directly relates to
your personal circumstances and I am therefore satisfied that you have used deception. I am
satisfied that the false representations were not an innocent mistake and constitute an intention
to deceive. I therefore refuse your application in accordance with Part 9, paragraph 9.7.1 and
ROB 7.1. and ROB 7.2 of the Immigration Rules.

Any future applications may also be refused for the same reason, under Part 9, paragraph 9.7.1
of the Immigration Rules until 01.10.2031.

We all now worried and your advise and openion always matter to me. Please advise on the above and let me know the best possible way to explain to the home office and what ground should we go for?

Your prompt reply will be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Re: Non Disclosure Refusal - 10 Years Ban - Very Urgent

Post by THO » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:30 am

Why did he answer no when asked if he had previously been refused a UK visa? This is what he has to overcome. Was there a good reason for his answer?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Non Disclosure Refusal - 10 Years Ban - Very Urgent

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:28 pm

Your brother lied on the application and got refusal as per rules. I am not sure what you want to know ??

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... 2.0ext.pdf
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice