ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVI survey email during naturalisation application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

irish_sunset
Newly Registered
Poland

UKVI survey email during naturalisation application

Post by irish_sunset » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:29 pm

Folks,

hope this will benefit someone. So i received a UKVI survey email asking if i was happy with their service but did not receive any notification about the outcome of my naturalisation application.
on a whim, i sent them an email to clarify the situation. sure enough, my application was decided about 4 weeks ago but never received any email notification or a letter.
so if you receive similar surveys, there is a high chance your application has been conculded. do chase it up.

TerryGH
Chile

Re: UKVI survey email during naturalisation application

Post by TerryGH » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:45 pm

What number did you call? And what did you tell them so they actually checked the status of your application?

I called a couple of times, but as soon as they hear that the application was made less than 6 months ago, they refuse to continue the conversation, e.g. they don't ask my name or application number.

Markus2904
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Markus2904 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:36 pm

Thanks. I was told similar in a different thread. Tried to chase them up… I suppose I could play stupid and ask why I got the survey without having a decision…

irish_sunset
Newly Registered
Poland

Post by irish_sunset » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:10 pm

i would definitely resist resorting to lying to get an update on the application. i forwarded them the survey email hence got the reply.
they can also see from the system if a survey email was sent out so this might go against you in terms of being of a good character.