ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

INTEGRA Screening

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp100
Newly Registered

INTEGRA Screening

Post by hsmp100 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:37 am

Hi,
my company HR received an email from integra for verification. I have applied with HSMP approval letter,. I asked HR manager llike what info. they have requested and one of the question is strange ... inegra has asked reason for leaving? I this is my current company HR where is the question of leaving here ? are they mad to write such thing to HR?
Also my comapny HR seemed to be not comfortable verifying some information regarding date of birth and salary as he said not ok as per company policy...

Any suggestion what to do in this situation? anybody had similar experience?

thanks for your help

vinkhub1

Re: INTEGRA Screening

Post by vinkhub1 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:05 am

When the Integra called my HR. They asked what's my date of leaving apart from confirming the details? Although the HR Mgr. was suprised but she just replied that - "I have not left and still working as a full time employee of the company."

For other questions, I would suggest explain the real-reason to HR and your immediate manager. If they still not happy, give a written declaration that you have no objection of disclosing your particulars. I would suggest if you are in a big company, request a meeting between the senior-most HR Manager, concerned HR and yourself.

Yes you would loose a bit of creditability. But anyway, in the verification process integra declares that they are calling for BHC for pre-immigration check....
hsmp100 wrote:Hi,
they have requested and one of the question is strange ... inegra has asked reason for leaving? I this is my current company HR where is the question of leaving here ? are they mad to write such thing to HR?

thanks for your help

hsmp100
Newly Registered

Re: INTEGRA Screening

Post by hsmp100 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:06 am

Thanks for your help.. I am discussing with the HR, but i dont think they will confirm salary .. still i got to try

but i think its absolutely irrelevant to ask question like reason or date of leaving company to the current employer for verification..if it is to the previous employer its quite sensible!! also i think legally they are not suppose to as I have no where in the application declared that i am leaving this company.. infact i have mentioned that i am currently employed. I think as per the agreement for verification we have authorised them only for the information, any claim and document supplied to them not other things.. rather stupid things like this!

anyway let's see what comes out ..

did you get thorough your visa after that verification?
Can I contact integra if my HR is not able to confirm some of the details due to internal policy reasons? I will appreciate if anybody can provide integra office contact details

Thanks

vinkhub1 wrote:When the Integra called my HR. They asked what's my date of leaving apart from confirming the details? Although the HR Mgr. was suprised but she just replied that - "I have not left and still working as a full time employee of the company."

For other questions, I would suggest explain the real-reason to HR and your immediate manager. If they still not happy, give a written declaration that you have no objection of disclosing your particulars. I would suggest if you are in a big company, request a meeting between the senior-most HR Manager, concerned HR and yourself.

Yes you would loose a bit of creditability. But anyway, in the verification process integra declares that they are calling for BHC for pre-immigration check....
hsmp100 wrote:Hi,
they have requested and one of the question is strange ... inegra has asked reason for leaving? I this is my current company HR where is the question of leaving here ? are they mad to write such thing to HR?

thanks for your help

sri_sunny

Post by sri_sunny » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:07 pm

I am sure there wont be any contact details for integra and they will not entertain any calls too.

If you have concerns over the way your application was dealt then please write this to BHC and after all Integra has no obligation to answer any applicant's call.

hsmp100
Newly Registered

Post by hsmp100 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:29 am

Thanks for your help
Now twist in the story is my HR seems to be playing games. After discussion with him, he agreed that he will reply integra email and let me know but no answer and kept the thing hanging despite continuous follow up for two weeks now. today I again asked him and he said he will confirm whether he will do it or not? I think he intends not to verify my details on the name of company policy and all rubish things!! this is going nowhere!! so I have to work out other ways

I checked with my previous comany HR and he said he got a telephone call and verified my details whatever they asked

I have two questions?
What if my current comany HR don't reply to integra email? does integra person make second attempt or cotact me?any experience ? please help

anybody information regarding legal ways of making an employer disclose such detaiils about employee..... I thnk the fair policy can be not to disclose someone's personal details without his or her consent .. and when I have given them consent I think they cannot withhold my details like this.. isn't this unfair and sort of harrassement?

Appreciate your help and suggestions asap pleaese

Thanks

sri_sunny wrote:I am sure there wont be any contact details for integra and they will not entertain any calls too.

If you have concerns over the way your application was dealt then please write this to BHC and after all Integra has no obligation to answer any applicant's call.