ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependants ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Andrew2020
United Kingdom

Tier 2 Dependants ILR application

Post by Andrew2020 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:58 pm

Hi all;

I do have ILR and currently applying for ILR for my dependants. My wife and my son.
My wife is the main applicant and my son is the child applicant.

The for documents needed, there is 2 documents asking for me to sign.

- Consent form for the Home Office to request verification checks on Mr XXXX XXX (this is me) for joint
accounts or third party support
- Declaration signed by Mr XXXX XXX (this is me) to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks

My wife signed the consent form Part 1 as she is main applicant and I signed the consent form Part2 as we are showing cohabitation documents together. Is this correct?

However i could not understand why it is asking the declaration from me? Should it ask from my wife as she is the main applicant at the form? If i need to sign something, what is it?

Thanks

Andrew2020
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 Dependants ILR application

Post by Andrew2020 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:21 am

Can somebody help please?

ukvisat2

Re: Tier 2 Dependants ILR application

Post by ukvisat2 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:27 pm

Yes - you need to sign the second part. It means you are giving consent to Home office to do necessary checks about yourself such as, from HRMC for salary and tax confirmation, etc.