ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Priority/Super Priority for BRP Renewal Applications

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PinkFloyd

Priority/Super Priority for BRP Renewal Applications

Post by PinkFloyd » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:24 am

Dear All,
Can we still opt for priority or super-priority service for the renewal of BRP? My ILR BRP will be expiring in May next year but I want to renew it now before Christmas for various reasons. I could not find any threads post 2019 where priority service is used and the gov.uk page for Eligible Visa for priority treatment does not list BRP replacement.
I will be grateful if someone can confirm that priority service is available and also that I can apply 6-7 months in advance before expiry.
I have saved the online application till the point of payment and there has been no indication about the priority service.

Thanks!

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Priority/Super Priority for BRP Renewal Applications

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:13 am

BRP replacement is not a visa application so unlikely that priority is available.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.