ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa applied in june 2021

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hp-pk-123
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa applied in june 2021

Post by Hp-pk-123 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:46 pm

Hopefull2021 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:58 pm
suhada1501 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:56 am
Rnaz123 wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:18 pm
I received an email today from UKVI after I sent them a query yesterday asking for an update on my application- 78 working days yesterday. The call wouldn't connect for me it kept cutting off so I emailed them instead.

I received a reply today from them that a decision has been made and I need to wait to be contacted by the VAC.

InshaAllah I hope its positive news and for everyone else on here too.

How many working days are you all on? Hopefully you will be receiving a decision email very soon as you submitted your application around about when I did mine- end of June ?
Hi, may I know which email address you used to make the enquiry? I could not find any email address on the immigration website aside from helpline number. I have submitted my spouse visa application on Jan 2021 and after calling them twice and been escalated both time, still no response from Home Office. Appreciate your kind response..
There is no email address. You can send your inquiry on their website or make a call. Below is the link to contact them in both instances
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

Did they contact you or said your case is not straightforward? I suggest you give them a call
It's been a week since my second escalation not heard anything as of yet. Have you received any other emails? How many working days has it been for you now since submitting the biometric?

suhada1501
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by suhada1501 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:57 pm

Hopefull2021 wrote:
suhada1501 wrote:
Rnaz123 wrote:
I received an email today from UKVI after I sent them a query yesterday asking for an update on my application- 78 working days yesterday. The call wouldn't connect for me it kept cutting off so I emailed them instead.

I received a reply today from them that a decision has been made and I need to wait to be contacted by the VAC.

How many working days are you all on? Hopefully you will be receiving a decision email very soon as you submitted your application around about when I did mine- end of June ?
Hi, may I know which email address you used to make the enquiry? I could not find any email address on the immigration website aside from helpline number. I have submitted my spouse visa application on Jan 2021 and after calling them twice and been escalated both time, still no response from Home Office. Appreciate your kind response..
There is no email address. You can send your inquiry on their website or make a call. Below is the link to contact them in both instances

Did they contact you or said your case is not straightforward? I suggest you give them a call
Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I did call them 3 times, (June, July, Oct) and the first two calls I was given escalation number (with no response till this date). The third time I was just informed that they are very busy and I just have to wait.

I'm not sure what is considered straightforward or not straightforward. But I did receive an acknowledgement email from Home Office back in Feb 2021 as follows:

"Thank you for your application for permission to stay in the UK.

We apologise for the inconvenience, but, due to the worldwide response to COVID-19, UKVI services are limited and we are not able to meet our usual service standards.
Although we would normally decide your application within eight weeks from the date it was submitted, unfortunately this may not be possible in your case"

That was the only correspondence I received from them till this date.

Anyone have to wait as long as mine so far (from Jan 2021)?

Hopefull2021
Pakistan

Post by Hopefull2021 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:07 pm

suhada1501 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:57 pm
Hopefull2021 wrote:
suhada1501 wrote:
Rnaz123 wrote:

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I did call them 3 times, (June, July, Oct) and the first two calls I was given escalation number (with no response till this date). The third time I was just informed that they are very busy and I just have to wait.

I'm not sure what is considered straightforward or not straightforward. But I did receive an acknowledgement email from Home Office back in Feb 2021 as follows:

"Thank you for your application for permission to stay in the UK.

We apologise for the inconvenience, but, due to the worldwide response to COVID-19, UKVI services are limited and we are not able to meet our usual service standards.
Although we would normally decide your application within eight weeks from the date it was submitted, unfortunately this may not be possible in your case"

That was the only correspondence I received from them till this date.

Anyone have to wait as long as mine so far (from Jan 2021)?

Hope you get a good news soon. You have to read timeline thread, people have mentioned their visa timelines there, that might help you.
Stay strong and hope for the best.
If here is someone waiting since january, they might reply but i dont think there is such a person here. We all have applied since june and still awaiting for decisions. People who have applied before june and even after june have got their visa decisions. I pray you also get a positive response soon.

London507986
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by London507986 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:24 pm

London507986 wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:31 pm
Rnaz123 wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:19 pm
Hp-pk-123 wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:53 pm
Rnaz123 wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:48 pm
London507986 wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:36 pm
We applied for spouse visa on 4th July. Biometric done of 16 July. Since then i have received few emails but no decision yet.
1st email says, the application has been assessed on 16 September and now we should submit passports within 21 days
2nd email says Biometric cards are being delayed on 28th September
The latest one received from the escalation team on 14th October says it has been handed over to the relevant team
SO CONFUSING TO BE HONEST. HIGHEST FEE BEING CHARGED BY UKVI AS COMPARED TO WHOLE OF THE EUROPE BUT POORLY MANAGED I MUST SAY
That's very confusing but I can relate as I've been told by the UKVI inquiries team that a decision has been made and then shortly after I received an email from Sheffield stating that they've received the visa application and it's under consideration. Both emails are the complete opposite! I am so worried now I don't know what to do. It feels like they are just sending random emails that don't make sense 🙄
I’d assume a decision has been made if the inquiries team has told you that and maybe the other email was just an automated one? InshaAllah it will be positive and you’re contacted by the VAC soon! It’s so exhausting having to chase this all up and it’s so unorganized:roll:
I hope so! InshaAllah I pray for a positive outcome for all of us. I agree... if only they could maintain a line of communication and keep us updated on the progress of our case in every aspect it would honestly be less stressful then.
NEW UPDATE........
THE ESCALATION TEAM HAS EMAILED ME TO SUBMIT PASSPORTS AT VAC SO APPLICATIONS CAN BE RESOLVED. I HAVE ALREADY TOLD THEM THAT OUR PASSPORTS ARE WITH VFS SINCE THE BIOMETRIC APPOINTMENT. NOW I HAVE EMAILED VFS TO UPDATE UKVI ABOUT OUR PASSPORTS AND LET'S WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
A SIMILAR EMAIL AGAIN FROM SHEFFIELD OFFICE ON 14/09/2021 AND NOW TODAY 20/10/2021
HOW I CAN SATISFY UKVI THAT OUR PASSPORTS ARE ALREADY WITH VAC

Thank you for your application for entry clearance for which you used the Submission Without Passport service. Your application has now been assessed, please submit your passport to the Visa Application Centre where you submitted your application.

** See below for exceptions to this

** (For applicants who applied in the United States of America only) It will depend on where you made your application:

If you applied at a Premium Application centre (PAC) you will need to courier your passport to the PAC where you made your application.

If you applied through a Department of Homeland Security Application Support Centre (ASC) you will need to courier your passport to:

VFS Services USA Inc.
UKVI Scanning Hub
145 West 45th Street,
Floor 5,
New York NY 10036

In either case you will need to provide a prepaid courier envelope marked clearly with an account number so that your passport can be returned to you.

** For applicants who applied via Fiji visa application centre there are two options for re-submission :
Option 1: Submit the passport to the Suva VAC when the VFS office is open every Thursday and first Monday of the month
Option 2: Submit the passport directly to VFS Sydney using the following address -
VFS Global, Corrections and Overturns,
Level 8,
189 Kent Street,
Sydney,
NSW, 2000,
Australia– and supply pre paid return packaging in order for your passport to be returned directly to you

** Applications who applied in New Zealand :

If you applied at NZ Non-VAC location :
UK Visa Application Centre (VFS Global)
Private Bag 115–770
Shortland Street
Auckland

If you applied at a NZ PAC location :
Auckland VFS PAC
VFS Global
Suite 805
Level 8
87-89 Albert Street
Auckland, 1010

In either case supply pre paid return packaging in order for your passport to be returned directly to you.

Please would you submit your passport to the Visa Application Centre within 21 calendar days of the receipt of this email. Failure to do so may result in your application being lapsed. Please also submit a copy of this e-mail so that the Visa Application Centre will accept your passport.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

This is an automated message - please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. UKVI contact details can be found at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Hopefull2021
Pakistan

Post by Hopefull2021 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:37 pm

London507986 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:24 pm
London507986 wrote:
Rnaz123 wrote:
Hp-pk-123 wrote:
Rnaz123 wrote:
London507986 wrote:
We applied for spouse visa on 4th July. Biometric done of 16 July. Since then i have received few emails but no decision yet.
1st email says, the application has been assessed on 16 September and now we should submit passports within 21 days
The latest one received from the escalation team on 14th October says it has been handed over to the relevant team
SO CONFUSING TO BE HONEST. HIGHEST FEE BEING CHARGED BY UKVI AS COMPARED TO WHOLE OF THE EUROPE BUT POORLY MANAGED I MUST SAY
That's very confusing but I can relate as I've been told by the UKVI inquiries team that a decision has been made and then shortly after I received an email from Sheffield stating that they've received the visa application and it's under consideration. Both emails are the complete opposite! I am so worried now I don't know what to do. It feels like they are just sending random emails that don't make sense 🙄
I’d assume a decision has been made if the inquiries team has told you that and maybe the other email was just an automated one? InshaAllah it will be positive and you’re contacted by the VAC soon! It’s so exhausting having to chase this all up and it’s so unorganized:roll:
I hope so! InshaAllah I pray for a positive outcome for all of us. I agree... if only they could maintain a line of communication and keep us updated on the progress of our case in every aspect it would honestly be less stressful then.
NEW UPDATE........
THE ESCALATION TEAM HAS EMAILED ME TO SUBMIT PASSPORTS AT VAC SO APPLICATIONS CAN BE RESOLVED. I HAVE ALREADY TOLD THEM THAT OUR PASSPORTS ARE WITH VFS SINCE THE BIOMETRIC APPOINTMENT. NOW I HAVE EMAILED VFS TO UPDATE UKVI ABOUT OUR PASSPORTS AND LET'S WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
A SIMILAR EMAIL AGAIN FROM SHEFFIELD OFFICE ON 14/09/2021 AND NOW TODAY 20/10/2021

Thank you for your application for entry clearance for which you used the Submission Without Passport service. Your application has now been assessed, please submit your passport to the Visa Application Centre where you submitted your application.

** (For applicants who applied in the United States of America only) It will depend on where you made your application:

If you applied at a Premium Application centre (PAC) you will need to courier your passport to the PAC where you made your application.

If you applied through a Department of Homeland Security Application Support Centre (ASC) you will need to courier your passport to:

VFS Services USA Inc.
UKVI Scanning Hub
145 West 45th Street,
Floor 5,
New York NY 10036

In either case you will need to provide a prepaid courier envelope marked clearly with an account number so that your passport can be returned to you.

** For applicants who applied via Fiji visa application centre there are two options for re-submission :
Option 1: Submit the passport to the Suva VAC when the VFS office is open every Thursday and first Monday of the month
Option 2: Submit the passport directly to VFS Sydney using the following address -
Level 8,
189 Kent Street,
Sydney,
NSW, 2000,
Australia– and supply pre paid return packaging in order for your passport to be returned directly to you

Private Bag 115–770
Shortland Street
Auckland

Auckland VFS PAC
VFS Global
Suite 805
Level 8
87-89 Albert Street
Auckland, 1010

In either case supply pre paid return packaging in order for your passport to be returned directly to you.

Please would you submit your passport to the Visa Application Centre within 21 calendar days of the receipt of this email. Failure to do so may result in your application being lapsed. Please also submit a copy of this e-mail so that the Visa Application Centre will accept your passport.

Kind regards,

This is an automated message - please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. UKVI contact details can be found at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Why dont you go to the VFS and tell them that you are facing this issue. Why not asking them to resolve this?
Just go there and talk to the focal persons. Thats the only option left in my opinion. Or maybe the experienced people here might suggest something else which may suit you.

London507986
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by London507986 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:45 pm

Hopefull2021 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:37 pm
London507986 wrote:
London507986 wrote:
Rnaz123 wrote:
Hp-pk-123 wrote:
Rnaz123 wrote:

NEW UPDATE........

VFS Services USA Inc.
UKVI Scanning Hub
145 West 45th Street,
Floor 5,
New York NY 10036

Level 8,
189 Kent Street,
Sydney,
NSW, 2000,

Private Bag 115–770
Shortland Street
Auckland

Auckland VFS PAC
VFS Global
Suite 805
Level 8
87-89 Albert Street
Auckland, 1010

Kind regards,

Why don't you go to the VFS and tell them that you are facing this issue. Why not asking them to resolve this?
Just go there and talk to the focal persons. Thats the only option left in my opinion. Or maybe the experienced people here might suggest something else which may suit you.
VFS
Thank you for your patience.

As per the update received from the concerned team, you did not avail "Keep my Passport" service, and the passports were already submitted and are under process. You received the email directly from the mission. As your passports are already under process, kindly ignore their email.

Hope, we have addressed your query and assure to serve you to the best of our abilities in the future.

Warm Regards,
Xxxxxx
VFS Global Customer Care

I am going to visit their Lahore office in person the day after tomorrow. All I will say to them is that they should consider our visit as a passport submission as per the UKVI email though our passports are with VFS already.
will update what comes out from there

SaadAmit
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by SaadAmit » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:53 pm

My partner hasn’t received a reply back from UKVI it has been 80 days. He submitted his biometric in June 2021.
Been emailing them, called them up several times, escalated the case twice, given me a complaint email address,
Today 20th October 2021 received an email saying that the case isn’t straight forward , it’s going to be more than 60 working days.
WTH 🤦🏻‍♀️ is UKVI doing?
They take our hard earned money and then they are playing around with our feelings, they aren’t bothered how stressed we get.

Rnaz123
United Kingdom

Post by Rnaz123 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:11 pm

London507986 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:45 pm
Hopefull2021 wrote:
London507986 wrote:
London507986 wrote:
Rnaz123 wrote:
Hp-pk-123 wrote:

NEW UPDATE........

VFS Services USA Inc.
UKVI Scanning Hub
145 West 45th Street,
Floor 5,
New York NY 10036

Level 8,
189 Kent Street,
Sydney,
NSW, 2000,

Private Bag 115–770
Shortland Street
Auckland

Auckland VFS PAC
VFS Global
Suite 805
Level 8
87-89 Albert Street
Auckland, 1010

Kind regards,

Why don't you go to the VFS and tell them that you are facing this issue. Why not asking them to resolve this?
VFS

As per the update received from the concerned team, you did not avail "Keep my Passport" service, and the passports were already submitted and are under process. You received the email directly from the mission. As your passports are already under process, kindly ignore their email.

Hope, we have addressed your query and assure to serve you to the best of our abilities in the future.

Warm Regards,
Xxxxxx
VFS Global Customer Care

I am going to visit their Lahore office in person the day after tomorrow. All I will say to them is that they should consider our visit as a passport submission as per the UKVI email though our passports are with VFS already.
How did you contact VFS, could you kindly provide me with the email address that you send them a message on please? After how long do they usually respond?

Also did you receive you passport- hope for the best IA 👍

Rnaz123
United Kingdom

Post by Rnaz123 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:13 pm

SaadAmit wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:53 pm
My partner hasn’t received a reply back from UKVI it has been 80 days. He submitted his biometric in June 2021.
Been emailing them, called them up several times, escalated the case twice, given me a complaint email address,
Today 20th October 2021 received an email saying that the case isn’t straight forward , it’s going to be more than 60 working days.
WTH 🤦🏻‍♀️ is UKVI doing?
They take our hard earned money and then they are playing around with our feelings, they aren’t bothered how stressed we get.
I can understand exactly what you are going through as it is the same for me unfortunately. The system is very poorly managed is all I can say. Keep emailing UKVI for an update on the status of the application, hopefully you hear positive news soon

Rnaz123
United Kingdom

Post by Rnaz123 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:15 pm

Has anyone heard anything from them? Any updates on your application status ?

SaadAmit
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by SaadAmit » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:26 pm

Thanks.
No nothing yet just an email received two days ago saying it’s not a straight forward case.(after 80 days of waiting)
My mind is going blow one day.
All the time and effort we put in to apply for our loved ones visa. Plus the money.
I don’t know what UKVI are thinking 🤔
Let’s pray that we all hear back from them ASAP with good news.

LostSeoul
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by LostSeoul » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:03 am

I really feel for you guys that applied in June, been keeping my eye on your timelines and keeping you in my prayers. I too have submitted my husbands spouse visa in August and although we haven't hit 69 WD days yet, it feels like years. Personally know of someone who applied in July and got their visa in 43 WD so was kind of hopeful that UKVI got their stuff together and positive, but seeing as how they are keeping you all in the dark is horrible to say the least. I hope and pray all of you get the good news soon iA. The waiting and not knowing anything is the hardest thing ever.

Hp-pk-123
United Kingdom

Post by Hp-pk-123 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:00 am

LostSeoul wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:03 am
I really feel for you guys that applied in June, been keeping my eye on your timelines and keeping you in my prayers. I too have submitted my husbands spouse visa in August and although we haven't hit 69 WD days yet, it feels like years. Personally know of someone who applied in July and got their visa in 43 WD so was kind of hopeful that UKVI got their stuff together and positive, but seeing as how they are keeping you all in the dark is horrible to say the least. I hope and pray all of you get the good news soon iA. The waiting and not knowing anything is the hardest thing ever.
How many working days has it been so far for you? Mine is 84 working days today and currently on my second escalation :cry: InshaAllah we all hear something back soon! Such a stressful time but all we can do is have some patience I guess

London507986
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by London507986 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:49 am

London507986 wrote:
London507986 wrote:
Rnaz123 wrote:
Hp-pk-123 wrote:
Rnaz123 wrote:
London507986 wrote:
NEW UPDATE........

VFS Services USA Inc.
UKVI Scanning Hub
145 West 45th Street,
Floor 5,
New York NY 10036

Level 8,
189 Kent Street,
Sydney,
NSW, 2000,

Private Bag 115–770
Shortland Street
Auckland

Auckland VFS PAC
VFS Global
Suite 805
Level 8
87-89 Albert Street
Auckland, 1010

Kind regards,

Hello Everybody,

Today, i have visited VFS, LAHORE to ask them about the emails UKVI is sending me regarding passport submission. VFS told me that our passports were sent to the UK embassy in Islamabad very next day after biometric. So they will not be able to help us in any way. They have recommended us to send vfs receipt to UKVI as proof that our passports were submitted already. As our passports are already with the British embassy, Islamabad so i am going to write a letter to request them to sort out this issue with UKVI. I have already sent receipt to escalation team but stil received email from UKVI to submit passports at VAC in 21 days.

FEELING SO HELPLESS TO BE HONEST, SUCH A POOR SERVICE. UKVI WHAT THE HELL GOING ON?

Hopefull2021
Pakistan

Post by Hopefull2021 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:32 pm

London507986 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:49 am
London507986 wrote:
London507986 wrote:
Rnaz123 wrote:
Hp-pk-123 wrote:
Rnaz123 wrote:

NEW UPDATE........

VFS Services USA Inc.
UKVI Scanning Hub
145 West 45th Street,
Floor 5,
New York NY 10036

Level 8,
189 Kent Street,
Sydney,
NSW, 2000,

Private Bag 115–770
Shortland Street
Auckland

Auckland VFS PAC
VFS Global
Suite 805
Level 8
87-89 Albert Street
Auckland, 1010

Kind regards,

Hello Everybody,

Today, i have visited VFS, LAHORE to ask them about the emails UKVI is sending me regarding passport submission. VFS told me that our passports were sent to the UK embassy in Islamabad very next day after biometric. So they will not be able to help us in any way. They have recommended us to send vfs receipt to UKVI as proof that our passports were submitted already. As our passports are already with the British embassy, Islamabad so i am going to write a letter to request them to sort out this issue with UKVI. I have already sent receipt to escalation team but stil received email from UKVI to submit passports at VAC in 21 days.

FEELING SO HELPLESS TO BE HONEST, SUCH A POOR SERVICE. UKVI WHAT THE HELL GOING ON?

Send an email to uk embassy in islamabad as well

Hopefull2021
Pakistan

Post by Hopefull2021 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:35 pm

I am on my 93rd WD. I called ukvi last week and they said that application has been decided and i have to wait for vfs for passport submission. The next day i received an email that application is not straighforward and application has not been decided yet. I called ukvi again today and they said that application is still awaiting decision 😣😣 i dont know whats going on. All we can do is make a dua and wait.

Rnaz123
United Kingdom

Post by Rnaz123 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:56 pm

Hopefull2021 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:35 pm
I am on my 93rd WD. I called ukvi last week and they said that application has been decided and i have to wait for vfs for passport submission. The next day i received an email that application is not straighforward and application has not been decided yet. I called ukvi again today and they said that application is still awaiting decision 😣😣 i dont know whats going on. All we can do is make a dua and wait.
Oh no.. seriously what are they doing! I was told by ukvi that my application has been decided to wait for VFS to contact and then at the same time I received an email from Sheffield to say that application is not straightforward, I thought it was just a generic email that that sends automatically so maybe in error. Its been 2 weeks since that email and I've still not heard anything from them.

I think it's just getting ridiculous now.. all of us are literally stuck, UKVI and not communicating anything with us properly! I completely sympathise with how you are feeling right now. IA pray for a positive outcome for everyone

Hopefull2021
Pakistan

Post by Hopefull2021 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:04 pm

Rnaz123 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:56 pm
Hopefull2021 wrote:
Oh no.. seriously what are they doing! I was told by ukvi that my application has been decided to wait for VFS to contact and then at the same time I received an email from Sheffield to say that application is not straightforward, I thought it was just a generic email that that sends automatically so maybe in error. Its been 2 weeks since that email and I've still not heard anything from them.

I think it's just getting ridiculous now.. all of us are literally stuck, UKVI and not communicating anything with us properly! I completely sympathise with how you are feeling right now. IA pray for a positive outcome for everyone
Yes InshaaAllah we all will get positive response soon. This wait is too much painful. I think emails are more reliable. When i called ukvi last week, the attendant confirmed that a decision has been made and i also received email from sheffield that application is not straightforward and will take longer than normal to be decided. This was an automated email so i also doubted on it. To confirm i called ukvi again today and they said that application is still awaiting decision so have escalated my application now. Otherwise i would have escalated it last week but at that time they said that application has been decided and is closed now.

Rnaz123
United Kingdom

Post by Rnaz123 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:36 pm

Hopefull2021 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:04 pm
Rnaz123 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:56 pm
Hopefull2021 wrote:

Yes InshaaAllah we all will get positive response soon. This wait is too much painful. I think emails are more reliable. When i called ukvi last week, the attendant confirmed that a decision has been made and i also received email from sheffield that application is not straightforward and will take longer than normal to be decided. This was an automated email so i also doubted on it. To confirm i called ukvi again today and they said that application is still awaiting decision so have escalated my application now. Otherwise i would have escalated it last week but at that time they said that application has been decided and is closed now.
They seem to tell you something else each time, it's the same with me! I'm thinking of contacting my MP now, hoping it will put some pressure on the HO and speed things up, what do you think?
Have you heard anything from them since the escalation? You are in my duas, IA I pray you receive positive news soon as with all of us on this forum

Rnaz123
United Kingdom

Post by Rnaz123 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:54 pm

Has anyone received any update?

London507986
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by London507986 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:28 pm

Rnaz123 wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:11 pm
London507986 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:45 pm
Hopefull2021 wrote:
London507986 wrote:
London507986 wrote:
Rnaz123 wrote:

NEW UPDATE........

VFS Services USA Inc.
UKVI Scanning Hub
145 West 45th Street,
Floor 5,
New York NY 10036

Level 8,
189 Kent Street,
Sydney,
NSW, 2000,

Private Bag 115–770
Shortland Street
Auckland

Auckland VFS PAC
VFS Global
Suite 805
Level 8
87-89 Albert Street
Auckland, 1010

Kind regards,

VFS

Warm Regards,
Xxxxxx
VFS Global Customer Care

How did you contact VFS, could you kindly provide me with the email address that you send them a message on please? After how long do they usually respond?

Also did you receive you passport- hope for the best IA 👍
customercare@vfsglobal.com

Hopefull2021
Pakistan

Post by Hopefull2021 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:22 pm

Someone got any update??

London507986
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by London507986 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:46 pm

Hopefull2021 wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:22 pm
Someone got any update??
Still trying to convince UKVI about our passports submission.... Sadly

Hopefull2021
Pakistan

Post by Hopefull2021 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:56 pm

London507986 wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:46 pm
Hopefull2021 wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:22 pm
Someone got any update??
Still trying to convince UKVI about our passports submission.... Sadly
Hope you get a positive news soon. Its strange that your passports cannot be tracked despite paying such huge amount of money to vfs and ukvi.

BBLOVE
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by BBLOVE » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:53 pm

Hi everyone, please has anyone received email after the not straightforward email?