ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help for Set O

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Durbzzz
United States of America

help for Set O

Post by Durbzzz » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:24 pm

I applied for ILR on Sunday night and I paid for super priority. I also uploaded my documents. My Biometrics appointment is this Thursday. I just noticed a small error. I accidentally typed in the wrong date for one of my trips outside the UK for travel history. I have 2 questions.

1. Will the Home Office only review my application after my in-person appointment on Thursday? I uploaded copies of my passport and BRP online as well as all the documents I had for my application. I will just show them the actual passport and BRP on Thursday.

2. Will the date mistake delay my application? They will be able to see that I made an error and I did not stay out the UK for too long during the qualifying period from my passport info.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: help for Set O

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:20 pm

This is not an issue. UKVI will rely on their systems to verify absences as well
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Timeline help for Set O

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:25 pm

Durbzzz wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:24 pm
I applied for ILR on Sunday night and I paid for super priority. I also uploaded my documents. My Biometrics appointment is this Thursday. I just noticed a small error. I accidentally typed in the wrong date for one of my trips outside the UK for travel history. I have 2 questions.

1. Will the Home Office only review my application after my in-person appointment on Thursday? I uploaded copies of my passport and BRP online as well as all the documents I had for my application. I will just show them the actual passport and BRP on Thursday.

2. Will the date mistake delay my application? They will be able to see that I made an error and I did not stay out the UK for too long during the qualifying period from my passport info.
Write a cover note stating the error and make reference to the page or pages on your travel document that contains the correct dates.