ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Very Urgent Previous Breach for Naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

truebytruth
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Very Urgent Previous Breach for Naturalisation

Post by truebytruth » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:50 pm

Hello Seniors,

Please I have a query,

I am now about to apply for my British Citizenship application.

However; in 2017, I moved from a tier 2 visa to the tier 1 entrepreneur visa.
I was not allowed to work under the tier1 entrepreneur visa but I was allowed to work under the tier 2 visa.

Here is my situation; while I was on the tier 2 visa, i made an application for the tier1 entrepreneur visa before my tier2 visa expired. However, it took HO over 28 months before my tier1 entrepreneur visa was granted so I continued working as my tier2 visa was automatically extended under subsection 3c and 3d until I received my tier 1 entrepreneur visa before I stopped.

The tier1 entrepreneur visa was eventually granted on the 18th of November 2017 but it did not arrived until 21st of November 2017. So I stopped working for my previous employer immediately I received my Visa by post on the 21st of November 2017 as I only knew the VISA was granted when I received it via post on the 21st. (the condition on Tier1 entrepreneur visa was that I could not take up an employment but only carryout my own business).
I want to know if this falls under a breach of previous immigration condition as I had worked for 3 days technically while on the tier1 entrepreneur visa that did not allow me to work but I did not know that the VISA had been granted on the 18th until it was delivered on the 21st.

Please kindly advise me If I need to put an explanation note with my naturalisation application that delay in leaving my previous job was due to postal delay between the time the VISA was granted and the time i received.

Furthermore, my subsequent ILR application was granted without any issues.

Thank you seniors