ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M specified limited company documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Schwaa
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

FLR M specified limited company documents

Post by Schwaa » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:38 pm

Hi,

We are going to apply for this visa soon (changing from flr fp 10 yr route) - can anyone help clarify this required document please:

"Proof of registration with HMRC as an employer for the purposes of PAYE and National Insurance, proof of PAYE reference number and Accounts Office reference number. This evidence may be in the form of a certified copy of the documentation issued by HMRC."

Which document would fulfil this and how should it be certified and by who?

Thanks!

Belawanwarrior
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M specified limited company documents

Post by Belawanwarrior » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:05 pm

I remember when I first registered with HMRC for PAYE they sent me what seemed like a chequebook of PAYE slips. I couldn't find them when I was last at my old address so I went on the HMRC website, PAYE section, and asked for them to send me proof of my numbers via the online webchat. Arrived within a week. While it confirmed the numbers, it doesn't say when I originally registered - to the extent it reads like I registered on the date I requested the info. I went back on the webchat and they said "that's all we send out". I've included it anyway, but I also uploaded my VAT certificate and return for the relevant year.

Not sure if that helps at all - but anyway, your first port of call should be HMRC.

Belawanwarrior
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Belawanwarrior » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:05 pm

Apologies - looks like I posted the same message twice. Seem not to have the hang of this just yet - thought I was posting a new message earlier but ended up as a reply to one of my earlier posts :oops:

Schwaa
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Schwaa » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:06 am

Cheers, I will contact them, I have also asked my accountant but he's on holiday this week. Have you submitted this document (certified in some way?) and it was accepted?

Belawanwarrior
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Belawanwarrior » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:33 am

I've submitted it, but to cover paragraph 9(e) rather than 9(b)(vii). For 9(b)(vii) I submitted the VAT return. Awaiting a decision so not sure if anything has been accepted yet.... :?

Schwaa
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Schwaa » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:53 pm

I see - good luck, I hope it is all accepted for you.

Schwaa
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Schwaa » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:44 pm

I called HMRC and they are sending a document which they seem to think will cover the PAYE - still unsure if will arrive certified or how to certify it.

Second question, on behalf of my accountant, "unaudited accounts for the last full financial year and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation, from an accountant who is..." - he is a member of one of the listed bodies but is not sure what the "certificate of confirmation" entails - does anybody know please?

Thanks again!

Schwaa
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Schwaa » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:00 pm

Thanks Belawanwarrior, the PAYE doc that HMRC sent after phoning them worked, application was successful. One thing to note is that they sent it to my accountant, fortunately he forwarded it. Certified it at the post office, perhaps that was unnecessary as it was an original document..

Found a template for the accountant letter on the net which he used.

One thing to look out for, that I almost missed, was the confirmation that CT600 had been submitted, this had also been sent to my accountant.