ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation processing starts when?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Neilhlm
Newly Registered

Naturalisation processing starts when?

Post by Neilhlm » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:43 pm

Hi all,

When does the AN application processing time start?

Is it from the date one applied and submitted the application online OR from the appointment date to submit additional documents at UKVCAS?

There is a two week difference between the two so just wondering.

Thanks for any answers.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Naturalisation processing starts when?

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:35 pm

Date when you submitted/paid - biometrics is part of the process.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

prs
BANNED
United Kingdom

Re: Naturalisation processing starts when?

Post by prs » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:15 am

I have the same question!

Is there an official information about this or like everything else with the government and the HO, we have to guess?! 18 years of dealing with these people is enough for anyone to commit suicide and I should be given a medal!

There is a 3 weeks gap between my biometrics and the day that I made the application and paid!

Its not a cheap/free service for us to simply ignore it!

It's very annoying that practically we are paying these people's wages and when it comes to getting a simple information out of them about the service that we 'paid' for, they start dancing around the bush!!