ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kiladik

Dependent Visa

Post by kiladik » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:36 am

Hi,

I got Tier1 visa approval on October 20th under transitional arrangements. I have planned to apply dependent visa for spouse. Iam having HSMP approval letter dated March 15 and it was valid for 6 months ie., 15th Sept 08. What is the fee that I need to pay for Dependent visa. Is it 200 pounds or 600 pounds as the HSMP letter validity date is completed.

Regards
KK

and2
Newly Registered

Re: Dependent Visa

Post by and2 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:04 pm

kiladik wrote:Hi,

I got Tier1 visa approval on October 20th under transitional arrangements. I have planned to apply dependent visa for spouse. Iam having HSMP approval letter dated March 15 and it was valid for 6 months ie., 15th Sept 08. What is the fee that I need to pay for Dependent visa. Is it 200 pounds or 600 pounds as the HSMP letter validity date is completed.

Regards
KK
have you tried filling in the application at
http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk ? it shows the fee in the end

i think it's 200 gbp for tier1 with hsmp letter - my i am not sure since it's not my situation

kiladik

dependents Visa

Post by kiladik » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:31 pm

Hi,

Thats where Iam confused. I have HSMP approval letter but it is expired now(6 months completed). Now what is the fee to be paid when applying for dependent visa?

Regards
KK

niw2
Member of Standing

Post by niw2 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:33 pm

For what its worth, the application fee for my partner's Tier 1 dependent (unmarried partner) application was the same as my application fee (ie. NZ$1600). We were surprised by this, as most dependent visas cost much less than the full Tier 1 application fee.